Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puerto Vallarta / Punta Mita

wow! what a beautiful place and an abundancae of experiences. this is my second time going to this place, but it most certainly wont be the last. we had a fantastic house on the beach at punta mita mexico, which is just outside of puerto vallarta.
    i learned that there is really nothing that a few bucks cant buy you in mexico . and the ability to speak the language is worth its weight in gold. i cant speak spanish, but everyone i was with could, and it opened up all sorts of doors.
    on the second day i was in an accident with the rental car. i got plowed in the back by what i think was the only attorney in the area, and smashed the rental all to hell. he was good, and honest enough to own up to his responsibility and pay for the damage on the spot . from there the rental agency gave us a jeep to drive. that sounds cool, especially on a jeep board, but at night [with no windows] it was pretty cold. they didnt give us any windows with the jeep .
    we made our way through all of the centers of town, and the offshoots..
    for a few bucks, i was able to drive the police car [truck] through the center of town, and ask everyone for their identification. UNFORGETTABLE! this is one most certainly for the books.
    we had a few run ins with the local police, but nothing a few bucks couldnt handle. one smashed rental car, 2 tickets, and once drive the police car through town.
    talk about an ADVENTURE! i can NOT wait to do it again!

this is a picture of the wonderful lady that came over every morning to clean up after us, and cook breakfast. [thank you! loopey]

this is the view from the couch in the house. BEAUTIFUL!

me in the police truck [i will NEVER forget this moment!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

a couple of bucks

this is what happens if you dont have a few bucks for the police
    ERIK

Comment

Nice man!Looks like you guys had a blast!I will remember to bring money next time I go to mexico, dont want to end up like ths guy in the last pic now do I?

Comment

looks like a great trip!!! I especially like the pic of you in the act of paying off the police.:yay:
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
          looks like a great trip!!! I especially like the pic of you in the act of paying off the police.:yay:
          that is one of my favorites too! that was 100 pesos to drive the police truck through town. i had the other officer get into the bed of the truck with his machine gun!

Last edited by NAILER341; 03-03-04, 12:04 PM.
          ERIK

Comment

Very Nice!!! Looks like fun. I guess you can do any thing "for a couple bucks," huh? Mean while, back at home, I'm yelling at the border patrol to stop a chevy blazer crammed with mexicans. I dont know how its related, but mexicans.
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

what's up with those tassle balls on the curtain? what are those porcupine heads on the beach? hahaha, what a hell of a story.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                what's up with those tassle balls on the curtain? what are those porcupine heads on the beach? hahaha, what a hell of a story.
                what is a trip to mexico without a couple of dingle bals?
                it was indeed a very exciting trip. there IS more, but i dont want to scare anyone
                it was a furious pace of relaxation for the whole week
                ERIK

Comment

Re: Puerto Vallarta / Punta Mita

Originally posted by NAILER341
                  [B][B]
                  Originally posted by NAILER341
                  what is a trip to mexico without a couple of dingle bals?
                  THAT IS WAY MORE THAN A COUPLE!! HAHAHA
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                  X