• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you say "BLING BLING" ?

Does this Rock???

This is what they otta do with that...

Capt. Jim
    www.JeepRocks.com and www.Jeep4x4.US

2003 TJ, 3" SL w/Nitro Shocks, P.A. 1" BL, M.O.R.E. 1" MML, JKS Quicker Discos, JKS Track bar, Firestone Destination MT 33"x12.5" meats on Tech1 15x8 Rock Crawler Streetlocks, K&N F.I.P.K., PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer, Hi-Lift Jack, Hidden Hitches Hitch, Manik grill & brush guard,Pioneer/ JLAudio /MBQuart sound system and more coming...

"One Love, One Destiny. One Earth, One Chance! Symbiosis"

Yeah, I saw that on another board.It looks like a CJ8 but it is really not.I think that those jeeps are from the philipines.They use them as taxi's.

Comment

You mean that's for real???

I thought this was just some kinda joke... you mean people actually use this (these) contraptions for something? WOW!

Capt. Jim

ps: Sully... us Rastas believe in Jesus too! Peace, shalom, salaam

Capt.Jim
      www.JeepRocks.com and www.Jeep4x4.US

2003 TJ, 3" SL w/Nitro Shocks, P.A. 1" BL, M.O.R.E. 1" MML, JKS Quicker Discos, JKS Track bar, Firestone Destination MT 33"x12.5" meats on Tech1 15x8 Rock Crawler Streetlocks, K&N F.I.P.K., PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer, Hi-Lift Jack, Hidden Hitches Hitch, Manik grill & brush guard,Pioneer/ JLAudio /MBQuart sound system and more coming...

"One Love, One Destiny. One Earth, One Chance! Symbiosis"

Comment

eh... needs more chrome

:hat:

Comment

Ahhhh...that picture brings back some very fond memories of my time spent in the Philippines (at least, what I can recall through the haze of alcohol). It seems to me (the best that I can remember) that some friends of mine hired a "Jeepme" to take us from Olongapo to Angeles City on my birthday. We brought along a bunch of beer and prostitutes and pretty much had a rolling orgy during the course of the journey...

Comment

Originally posted by PRegner
            We brought along a bunch of beer and prostitutes and pretty much had a rolling orgy during the course of the journey... [/QUOTE]

Is that your problem Paul? Just joking!!

That is an awesome Jeep. Yes, I think it does need more chrome!! NOT!
            1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
            Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Holy wow, With that many lights you'd think that the jeep was a rolling KC Light advertisment.
              AriZonaTJ

======================
              0[_____]0
              .(0IIII0). - 98 TJ, 3"Tera,33" M/Ts
              []===0=[]
              ======================

Comment

As I recall, the jeepme's had less chrome, but more lights as well as psychadelic/dogpuke paint jobs
                It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
                and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

to answer your question...

NO

myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd
                    As I recall, the jeepme's had less chrome, but more lights as well as psychadelic/dogpuke paint jobs
                    I thought that the lights and paint jobs were caused by the effects of copious amounts of "Mojo" and Red Horse. I never dreamed that they were actually arrayed in such a fashion...

Comment

If we are ever going to for a night run, he can at least lead us to the trail head.

Comment

holy crap! :confused: i cant believe someone could even think of creating let alone designing something like that. its a lot of diamond plating gone to wase, too many different colored lights that serve mostly no purpose, too much chrome, i should send a set of rims i need chromed for a friend over there,:mad: i just want to take that to some trails just to break and leave it there and possibly set on fire and blow up...
                        those arent scratches and dents those are accent marks...

Comment

Working...
                        X