Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had I seen this earlier, I would have given you my spare GPS (planeheads stick together)
    Jeff
    OHV76V
    KG6TY
    You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Unfortunately, Hes probably right.

He does pay homeowners insurance through his Homeowners Association. Owning a Condo is definitely different than a single family residence. He is correct that it covers the exterior of his home. It does not cover the interior or contents. He needs separate insurance for that. Hard way to find out

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

The loan for my condo only has the requirement of having enough homeowners insurance to cover the HOA's "deductible". What I mean by that is... The HOA has a policy on the whole building (8 units in my building) with a HUGE deductible. If the building burns down, the HOA has a policy with a $25,000 deductible. I am required to have a policy that covers the $25,000 deductible (I think *MY* deductible for that is $5,000). The requirements in the loan say nothing about possessions, or any other additional coverages.

The loan for my house is a different story. I am required to have coverage on my possessions in addition to the structure (strange, huh?).

I don't know if it will make you feel any better, but people with "house house"s get broken into too! Hope you see better days soon! Good luck!
        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
        X