Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Points well taken from all. Also, as I stated, I have noting against the H1's. I believe in their offroad capabilities. But let's face the facts of physics, they can't follow me everywhere without bending steel or breaking granite mountain sides.

Nice video Russ.

Fishpoet, thanks for the info. I've seen their videos and no doubt those guys know how to manuever the beat all over the place.

Mitch, you forgot the crushed cummin powder on ther Turkey.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Great video!

Comment

I also know the Psycho squad, and know those guys can take thier H1s through Cake walk no problem. But that's the driver, not the rig. But hey, if you feel slighted, take him out there. Just make sure if you have a bet going with him that you bring $$$. He may just suprise you.
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Russ, thanks for posting that video
          I was not on that run but know all who were, it was a stellar day on trail
          face it guys, we all love the vehicle we have, but there are a lot of other capable vehicles out there. The H1 is a nice wheeling machine, not as small and nimble as a jeep but has it's strong points and wheels great. As does a lot of other 4x4s out there. One thing that can kill a forum is blind hatred for other brands, let us not go down that trail, we love out jeeps fpr what they can do, face it that h1 can do some things better as can a FJ cruiser or a land rover, what that may be is not what we have. So lets let them haave their world without hate. After all we have so much they do not have as they do on us.
          AFTER ALL, in the end it is all about keeping trails open, not fighting among ourselves and letting trails be shut down because our focus is not where it needs to be.
          censored for having an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by blackZZR View Post
            Russ, thanks for posting that video
            I was not on that run but know all who were, it was a stellar day on trail
            face it guys, we all love the vehicle we have, but there are a lot of other capable vehicles out there. The H1 is a nice wheeling machine, not as small and nimble as a jeep but has it's strong points and wheels great. As does a lot of other 4x4s out there. One thing that can kill a forum is blind hatred for other brands, let us not go down that trail, we love out jeeps fpr what they can do, face it that h1 can do some things better as can a FJ cruiser or a land rover, what that may be is not what we have. So lets let them haave their world without hate. After all we have so much they do not have as they do on us.
            AFTER ALL, in the end it is all about keeping trails open, not fighting among ourselves and letting trails be shut down because our focus is not where it needs to be.
            Well said. But I don't want this thread to be misread. The reason for starting this thread was because of the statement that was made by my H1 owning buddy "you can use my help". Because in his mind the H1 is King of Offroads.

BTW, I use to offroad with a Volkswagen Touareg SUV before I bought the Jeep. a $40,000 German engineered SUV with cenbter diff lock, rear diff lock, electronic stability porogram that acted as limited slip and a chassis that towed a 6,500lbs SeaSwirl Striper up the grapevine. That vehicle wa amazing and iut had it's plus sides as well.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgYcnJnsc7k
              Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

YIKES . . . talk about pucker.
                That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

man those things have ZERO articulation.
                    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Working...
                    X