Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed the word "friends" wasn't used. Maybe that's the difference.

I guess I just don't want someone new reading this and thinking "who am I wheeling with miles from the main road?". Personally, I have a blast when I go. Been out with MJR group 3x now. First time we didn't have anything. Broke the rear axle, and everyone was just awsome! Now, we still don't have much. But, I do have air, hi-lift jack, and a strap. Sometimes, it just takes awhile to get it. For me, when I go out wheeling, its for the sport and fun of it all. If someone needs it I don't care. Even the last run, I went around asking if anyone needed my tire deflaters. Someone did take me up on it too.

If I had to go out with strangers and be afraid to ask someone for something on the trail. I wouldn't go. That's why I jeep with friends
    Last edited by Jeep4cern; 09-05-09, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
      My little Red MasterFlow MV50 finally died. I pulled it appart and it looks like the mechanism that turns and drives the piston broke. Was thinking about getting another one but decided to upgrade instead as the 33's seem to be taxing it a bit and it gets really hot. I found the Q89G on Amazon like 100dollarman suggested for $106 bucks. Looks like I'll be mooching air for a couple of weeks til it arrives!

Glad you found one for a good price. On 33s that Q89 will be Q U I C K ! I just hope it lasts for a while! (I have used mine about 6 times now with no problems).

I think the dual Q89 uses 2 MV50 pumps..?

Comment

Originally posted by 100dollarman View Post
        Glad you found one for a good price. On 33s that Q89 will be Q U I C K ! I just hope it lasts for a while! (I have used mine about 6 times now with no problems).

I think the dual Q89 uses 2 MV50 pumps..?
        Thanks for the lead! Sure looked to me like it's basically 2 MV50s put together and is 2/3hp vs 1/3hp.
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
          I noticed the word "friends" wasn't used. Maybe that's the difference.

I guess I just don't want someone new reading this and thinking "who am I wheeling with miles from the main road?". Personally, I have a blast when I go. Been out with MJR group 3x now. First time we didn't have anything. Broke the rear axle, and everyone was just awsome! Now, we still don't have much. But, I do have air, hi-lift jack, and a strap. Sometimes, it just takes awhile to get it. For me, when I go out wheeling, its for the sport and fun of it all. If someone needs it I don't care. Even the last run, I went around asking if anyone needed my tire deflaters. Someone did take me up on it too.

If I had to go out with strangers and be afraid to ask someone for something on the trail. I wouldn't go. That's why I jeep with friends
          I think the original post was about guys who do not go out and get the stuff they need. Someone building their stuff is different, they guy who every time he shows up is mooching the same stuff time after time was part of the original post.
          I do not bemoan anyone who is trying, it is the guy who 10 times in still needs to borrow each and every thing needed.
          censored for having an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by blackZZR View Post
            I think the original post was about guys who do not go out and get the stuff they need. Someone building their stuff is different, they guy who every time he shows up is mooching the same stuff time after time was part of the original post.
            I do not bemoan anyone who is trying, it is the guy who 10 times in still needs to borrow each and every thing needed.
            Fair enough I understand now :hide:

Comment

Working...
            X