Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brothers 4x4 in Ontario. They can and will get you the best price! Talk to Haik or Gasper!
    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

I like 4west in colton. all the guys have been helpful and they will match price if you show them. they have done all my drive train work and gave advice so i didnt buy something not needed

Comment

Originally posted by Drewminator View Post
        I would give Moonworks a try, Matt has been pretty good and knows his stuff. He always calls back when you need to ask questions.
        Thanks for the plug/recommendation and kind words Drew!

Originally posted by blackZZR View Post
        I stay away from the big chain store fast food style sell you anything whether it works or not type of stores. I prefer small independent stores that are totally dependent on you coming back because they have to treat you like a king to get you from buying from the pass it out on a platter big chain stores. The advice you get, the customer service,and the way they stand behind their sales is what sets them apart from the sell you it and then tell you to call the manufacturer yourself fast food large chain mega fucUuothearse selling every fad coming down the pike stores.
        I may pay a few dollars more, but when I have a problem they usually go to bat for me instead of telling me to call the manufacturer end up talking to some towel headed computer nerd from the nation of India cant speak english well never seen a 4x4 in his life vegetarian sudo lesbian in a box 28 year old virgin kind of service stores.
        WOW! You hit the nail on the head here! Everything you said about why some small companies (like myself) HAVE to do what they/I do to gain and keep customers is very very true. Getting treaded like crap from many other vendors is why I started MoonWorks in the first place. The saying "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you" is very easily said but not commonly done unfortunatly.

Back to the topic at hand...
        [COLOR=red]www.MoonWorksOffRoad.com[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=red]www.myspace.com/moonworksoffroad[/COLOR]

Comment

Sorry for this BUT BUY LOCAL if you enjoy your CALIFORNIA TRAILS support your local CALIFORNIA companies like GenRight who makes a difference when it gets down to it. They support your local offroad organizations like CORVA and CAL 4 Wheel
          And your local small shops who will benefit from your $$ and also they will see you on the trails not the other ones in other ststes but keep your money here! Geez buy where you live.
          ok I am finished.
          2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Originally posted by New2image View Post
            Sorry for this BUT BUY LOCAL if you enjoy your CALIFORNIA TRAILS support your local CALIFORNIA companies like GenRight who makes a difference when it gets down to it. They support your local offroad organizations like CORVA and CAL 4 Wheel
            And your local small shops who will benefit from your $$ and also they will see you on the trails not the other ones in other ststes but keep your money here! Geez buy where you live.
            ok I am finished.
            Well put Rick. I don't know how I forgot to mention GenRight!
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Hit us up or check us out... www.myspace.com/brothers4x4
              :shout:[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"].WE DO REAR ENDS.[/COLOR]

brothers4x4.com
              facebook.com/brothers4x4
              brothers4x4.biz

Comment

Working...
              X