Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
    [COLOR="Sienna"]Speaking of which... WHERE IS MY COFFEE MUG??? People here are gonna start dying soon![/color]

Im kinda afraid to admit this. I packed it. Its wrapped up in newspaper. Along with some kitchen stuff, in a medium sized box. The box was too full to close all the way. That is, if its the cup I think it is.

Tam :doh
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal View Post
      Im kinda afraid to admit this. I packed it. Its wrapped up in newspaper. Along with some kitchen stuff, in a medium sized box. The box was too full to close all the way. That is, if its the cup I think it is.

Tam :doh
      Typical Jarhead... Can't live without his coffee cup
      :bonkthis will be me when Nick reads this)!!!
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
        Nick/Barb, come back soon. We need more people like you in CA. Nick, If you get through some CS schooling and are looking for a job dealing with Linux embedded systems, let me know. My company is still growing. I was the 18th employee 4 years ago and we now have somewhere around 55!
        Schooling...yea...can't start until the next semester. =( As far as Jobs I'm looking for. Well, I'm pretty qualified for security, enforcement type jobs. I still have my national security clearance for another 2 years, and and abundance of personnel management experience. However I'm told my management techniques might land me in jail, in this new world I find myself in.

Tam...no worries on the coffee cup. I'm dealing with it...but it's dangerous early in the morning.
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
        X