Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Times are changing

How long till this happens in your work place?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53A2jpDqV3w
    Check out .

That's some F-up stuff man.
    2006 Rubicon Unlimited
    Lifted, Locked, and Armored for Rock

Comment

good thing i speak Spanish, and some Sign Language .!..!.

but that does suck for those fire fighters.
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
        How long till this happens in your work place?
        This kinda crap has been happening for years. Good luck getting or keeping any type of customer service position in many parts of this state without being able to habla Espanol.
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Makes me sick!! I,ve often times been asked in the 32 years I,ve been in Ca. why don,t you speak Spanish,My answer is ALWAYS the same I,m an American who lives HERE in America not an alien...OOP,S did I say ALIEN???
          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

OMG that really ticks me off man......... and makes no sense!

Comment

thats funny , my boss today was asking me why i have not learned spanish yet and my answer was i dont plan on vacationing in mexico anytime soon .......

Comment

Plain English

I support enforcing the law and English as our Nation's language.

If you don't speak English you shouldn't be able to work in this Country. "Equal opportunity" is a major problem. The ONLY hiring criteria should be qualification. If you are not qualified you should not be hired. We are on a fast track to a very diversified yet inept working class.

If your not a legal citizen you should not work in this Country. There’s nothing to keep things from getting worse, much worse. Time For Operation Wetback II.

http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/o...s/OO/pqo1.html

Quit giving illegals "rights"! Illegals are not eligible for rights. Ship them back, the burden they place on this Country is unacceptable.

"President Eisenhower cut off this illegal traffic. He did it quickly and decisively with only 1,075 United States Border Patrol agents - less than one-tenth of today's force. The operation is still highly praised among veterans of the Border Patrol."http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html

Best, Max7
                "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
                  I support enforcing the law and English as our Nation's language.

If you don't speak English you shouldn't be able to work in this Country. "Equal opportunity" is a major problem. The ONLY hiring criteria should be qualification. If you are not qualified you should not be hired. We are on a fast track to a very diversified yet inept working class.

If your not a legal citizen you should not work in this Country. There’s nothing to keep things from getting worse, much worse. Time For Operation Wetback II.

http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/o...s/OO/pqo1.html

Quit giving illegals "rights"! Illegals are not eligible for rights. Ship them back, the burden they place on this Country is unacceptable.

"President Eisenhower cut off this illegal traffic. He did it quickly and decisively with only 1,075 United States Border Patrol agents - less than one-tenth of today's force. The operation is still highly praised among veterans of the Border Patrol."http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html

Best, Max7
                  Wow...

Ignorance. Thats basically all i have to say to that.
                  |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
                    thats funny , my boss today was asking me why i have not learned spanish yet and my answer was i dont plan on vacationing in mexico anytime soon .......
                    <-------------laughing

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
                      Wow...

Ignorance. Thats basically all i have to say to that.
                      What knowledge would you suggest I should be aware of?
                      Best, Max7
                      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
                        What knowledge would you suggest I should be aware of?
                        Best, Max7
                        Im guessing your an older guy right? Or from a very Republican/Southern background? Maybe of Anglo-Saxon decent?
                        Last edited by swbooking; 05-20-09, 09:35 PM.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I am an American. I am asking what your view is?
                          Best, Max7

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
                            No habla
                            Last edited by GP4Play; 05-22-09, 03:27 PM.
                            Dennis and Tammy
                            Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

haha doesnt matter what mine is, it doesnt change yours... (plus im pretty sure you can guess that i dont see eye to eye with you )

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X