Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:hijack:
    all this shooting does is show that no matter what the gun laws are if somebody wants to go out in a blaze on a sick bender, they are gonna do it. if the guy was right in the head he would not have used both a bullet proof vest (WTF?) and a pistol to off himself. Guns are illegal in Mexico, but somehow they seem to be shooting and killing each other pretty well down there. Laws only matter to people that OBEY THE LAW. nobody else cares, and no silly 'law' is not gonna stop them from doing whatever they want.
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Nutjob Control!

:hijack:

:angry: Arrrrrggggg!

All this crap about gun control, ammo control and magazine control just burns crap outta me! They need to be thinking, "Nutjob Control" "Guns don't kill people! People kill people!" and If a nutjob is hell bent on killing someone they will find a way to do it at any cost! Punishing the law abiding citizens is not the answer. When are these idiot lawmakers gonna figure it out! :2:

Re-Hijacking the thread! :gun: I was in the AV Wal-Mart again today about 9am and I must have been in the right place at the right time, cuz the ammo gods were shining down upon me! The Wal-Mart guy was putting the last 5 boxes of Blazer .40cal out on the shelf and there wasn't a soul in sight! He looked at me and said, "you better get'em while you can!" So, I got mine! He told me that he had gotten (3 cases) 1 case of .40cal, 1 case of .45 and 1 case of 9mm (each case contains 40 boxes) he started puttin them out on the shelf at 6:30ish or so and they were going as fast as he could get them out of the box! The 9mm and .45 were all gone by before I got there!

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:
      Last edited by avjeepfreek; 04-11-09, 10:51 PM.
      "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

It is amazing that 78,800 people died in auto accidents in the US between 2007 and 2008. Nobody is banning cars? Thank you media and government!

Scott, I still have a little room in my 1400 lb safe if needed (now weighes 1600lbs+). Stock up while you can. Ammo is a safe investment. Could be something to barter with when...... you know

Comment

The right idea!

Originally posted by great88 View Post
          It is amazing that 78,800 people died in auto accidents in the US between 2007 and 2008. Nobody is banning cars? Thank you media and government!

Scott, I still have a little room in my 1400 lb safe if needed (now weighes 1600lbs+). Stock up while you can. Ammo is a safe investment. Could be something to barter with when...... you know
          Thanks Mitch! You got the right idea! I need to get me one of those safes too!

Comment

Cool

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
            Russ,
            You sure know how to put a wet blanket on this thread...

I have a connection to all sorts of ammo at good prices. If you want to do a group buy I may be able to work that out with him. Speak up, speak out or forever hold your peice (empty)
            Thanks Rat! PM to follow!

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
              Russ,
              You sure know how to put a wet blanket on this thread...

I have a connection to all sorts of ammo at good prices. If you want to do a group buy I may be able to work that out with him. Speak up, speak out or forever hold your peice (empty)
              well count me in.... 40,.45,.357,.357sig,.223,.308,
              The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
                well count me in.... 40,.45,.357,.357sig,.223,.308,
                Start PMing with the caliber and amounts you guys want and I'll give him a list.
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                  It is amazing that 78,800 people died in auto accidents in the US between 2007 and 2008. Nobody is banning cars? Thank you lobbyists
                  Fixed it for you...
                  If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                    [COLOR="Sienna"]
                    The ONLY way, I can see that this could have been lessened, would be if someone else had a gun and wasted him before he killed so many people.
                    [/COLOR]

I agree 100%. In Mexico only the criminals have guns.
                    Those left standing
                    Will make millions
                    Writing books on ways
                    It should have been
                    -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

News Alert from NRA

Update on Pending Assault on Ammunition Sales in California

Please Continue to Contact the Members of the Assembly Committee on Public Safety!

Assembly Bill 962, sponsored by Assembly Member Kevin De Leon (D-45), has been pulled from the Assembly Committee on Public Safety. The bill still could be heard next week, however.

AB962 would make it a crime to privately transfer more than 50 rounds of ammunition per month, even between family and friends, unless you are registered as a “handgun ammunition vendor” in the Department of Justice’s database. Ammunition retailers would have to be licensed and store ammunition in such a manner that it would be inaccessible to purchasers. The bill would also require purchasers submit to fingerprinting, which would be submitted to the Department of Justice. Lastly, mail order ammunition sales would be prohibited.

Please continue to contact the members of the Assembly Committee on Public Safety and respectfully urge them to oppose AB962. Contact information can be found below.

Assembly Member Jose Solorio (D-69) - Chair
                      (916) 319-2069
                      Assemblymember.solorio@assembly.ca.gov

Assembly Member Curt Hagman (R-60) - Vice Chair
                      (916) 319-2060
                      Assemblymember.Hagman@assembly.ca.gov

Assembly Member Warren T. Furutani (D-55)
                      (916) 319-2055
                      Assemblymember.Furutani@assembly.ca.gov

Assembly Member Danny D. Gilmore (R-30)
                      (916) 319-2030
                      Assemblymember.Gilmore@assembly.ca.gov

Assembly Member Jerry Hill (D-19)
                      (916) 319-2019
                      Assemblymember.Hill@assembly.ca.gov

Assembly Member Fiona Ma (D-12)
                      (916) 319-2012
                      Assemblymember.Ma@assembly.ca.gov

Assembly Member Nancy Skinner (D-14)
                      (916) 319-2014
                      Assemblymember.Skinner@assembly.ca.gov
                      [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                      In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]Suddenly...I can't get out of this state fast enough.[/COLOR]
                        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

yup.

my wally world has maybe 10 boxes of ammo left. in the whole case
                          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                            [COLOR="Sienna"]Suddenly...I can't get out of this state fast enough.[/COLOR]
                            Jerk hehe

I took a pic of the shelf on Saturday evening at the AV W-M. Most of what's there is 12-ga.
                            Last edited by sarah; 04-15-09, 12:42 PM.
                            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                            X