Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work Max! The fundamentals of the problem here are that like you said we will be establishing a new government bureaucracy. Once it's in existence, there's no getting rid of it, and it will just grow and grow.

Whether the food is organic, GM, whatever doesn't matter. If you eat food, you need to pay attention to this bill!

I haven't had a chance to call Lewis today and I'm pretty sure they're closed at this hour. I will get to this on Monday.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

That would be interesting to see someone try to remove a fruit tree or my vegi garden from my property. I used to shoot crows and squirrels when they tried that. Hmmmm........

Mitch

Comment

New tip: Tell the person answering the phone your name, and kindly ask to speak to the chief of staff or other relevant staff that handles _____ issues for the Senator/ Congressman. Usually the phones are answered by the interns, and you need to talk to the decision-makers in the office.
        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X