Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarah View Post
    Ha ha, I'm glad they're pest free! My thoughts are if we meet first and then go on a trail run, that would work best. Then, if something happens on the trail, at least that part of the group won't miss the party. 11AM good? I can call Maxwell's and give them some notice.
    Thats fine,..I will be seeing Max and Katie friday morning (today) and I will let them know. By the way, can't beat 3.50 for breakfast.
    "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt2001TJ View Post
      Thats fine,..I will be seeing Max and Katie friday morning (today) and I will let them know. By the way, can't beat 3.50 for breakfast.
      were good to go
      "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Tom View Post
        Somebody said something about a MJR gathering once a month a while back is this the case ? If so where ?
        Uncle Tom
        Yes! At Maxwell's Cafe hehe
        http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=13056
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Maxwell's

Hey great,.. dont know if I will be in town then but if I am then I will be there for sure. Looking forward to getting to know some of you nice people. "Uncle Tom"
          TRUCKIN AND FOUR WHEELIN

Comment

IDTT,I went last year but was kinda hard to remember all the folks I met, because it was (IDTT) ..lol..I,m in again though it was fun..
            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

{bumb} just to keep it near the top so that this thread doesnt get lost
              A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye View Post
                {bumb} just to keep it near the top so that this thread doesnt get lost
                Actually this is the February M'n'G... and you haven't signed the roll call!

Comment

When I rsvp is a guest one person in my Jeep or one more Jeep?
                  Those left standing
                  Will make millions
                  Writing books on ways
                  It should have been
                  -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
                    When I rsvp is a guest one person in my Jeep or one more Jeep?
                    You can note that in the comments. For this one, a head count is better since we'd like to give the restaurant notice. In other cases, like a trail run, the number of jeeps is more important.

Comment

OK Sarah ,I m on the roll call ,I didnt see that before ,thxs very much .

Actually this is the February M'n'G... and you haven't signed the roll call!
                      A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

Working...
                      X