Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
    That's a great shot. I think I'll use it for my Christmas card.
    Thanks! I'll have to take another round of pics here soon before it gets dark. Is 12.2 MP RAW good? hehehehe goooo XSi!

I love the snowmans!! Rick is getting the quad out... LOL!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I guess doing the bullfrog trail might be out this weekend.

Comment

Great pic,s guy,s I,m from Waterford Pa. and usally snow here doesn,t compare..But dang those pic,s are cool..gotta say though that one snowman look,s like he needs a drink LOL..Thanks guy,s and gal,s..
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Hesperia 5:00pm

We are at 2 feet of snow and it is still coming down! I took the Dodge Intrepid to Staters a little bit ago and I should have stayed home. Just a little bit hairy. I need the top back on the Jeep. I've got to go to Long Beach around noon tomarrow. Haaaaa.... I won't hold my breath.

Mitch

Desert Horseshoe Joshua Tree / Xmas Tree

Last edited by Mitch; 12-17-08, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Snow and palm trees in the same picture is just WRONG.

Comment

wow! those are great pictures. makes me want to go play in the snow in Big Bear or something.
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

It's snowing in yucaipa. I'am going to try to make it to big bear tomrrow on the dirt roads. If I get past south fork up the 38 I think i can make it.
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I got snow, in this photo (not a good one), there is a 2000 and 1996 xj. One was parked for 3 days, can you see two?

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                    So you made it out there huh Lawrence? Holy :poop: that is cold.
                    No, that was my wife calling and telling me how cold it was, 48 hrs to go for me.
                    The ground was too wet for it to stick, but it snowed at my house in La Crescenta for about 4 hrs this afternoon.
                    [COLOR="Blue"]If you don't have the time to do it right, what makes you think you'll have the time to do it twice?[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
                      Umm,... still not getting it... what's this "-" thing? Numbers are only positive, Right?
                      "-" = stay indoors and have a few drinks.
                      [COLOR="Blue"]If you don't have the time to do it right, what makes you think you'll have the time to do it twice?[/COLOR]

Comment

Damnn Global warming sure is COLD
                        456's 2 lockers 4 disc brakes 8.8 lots of skid plates

Comment

I ACTUALLY SAW A GUY DRIVING AN OLD CJ5 TODAY COMPLETELY OPEN! In Lucerne Vally with it snowing like crazy and a temp of 31F! Now that is a man's man....
                          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                          MJR moderator
                          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                          Jeep Patrol Leader
                          Reforestation Supervisor
                          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                          Eagle Scout

Comment

He was probably drunk, from Minnesota and failed to follow Lawrence's advise.

Comment

Wow, awesome pics! Keep em comin' before the snow melts hehe

Rick and I got up this morning and went for a walk. Snapped some more photos:
                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/sw33t/s...7611327002359/
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Here is my big truck @ about 1:30 Wednesday afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X