Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
    some say the bullet is a tool and the bullet button is compelling...

The following definition is in the Glossary of the California Attorney General's "Assault Weapon's identification guide".

Link to document

(pg. 80 of the document, pg. 96 of the pdf file)

[COLOR="Blue"]Magazine, detachable - An ammunition feeding device that can be removed readily from the firearm with neither
    disassembly of the firearm action nor use of a tool being required. A bullet or ammunition cartridge is considered
    a tool.
    Ammunition feeding device includes any belted or linked ammunition, but does not include clips, en bloc
    clips, or stripper clips that load cartridges into the magazine.[/COLOR]

Just FYI :wink:

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

My latest toy

Just got this tonight. Is there anything better than being the first one to put rounds through a new weapon? Never been fired, been in the original box since new.

couple more 10 round clips and this baby is ready for play time.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

That's AWESOME! What year was it manufactured?

Can't go wrong with a 1911... Or a Springfield.

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

verrry nice
          :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Nice, I see one of those in my future.

Kodiak, it didn't hit me until tonight but you would have probably been waiting for more than money to get a DPMS AR. Almost all AR's made by DPMS Panther are banned by name in CA. I think they have one older reciever that is legal because it doesn't say Panther on the side, and I heard it is not a good reciever.

I read a rumor yesterday that DPMS or Bushmaster is making the R-15 for Remington.

http://www.remington.com/products/fi...l_R-15_VTR.asp
            Last edited by Deamer; 01-11-09, 02:10 AM.
            Dennis
            04 TJ
            4.0/Auto
            RE 4.5 Long Arm
            Rock-It Man Rockers
            33x12.50 BFG A/T
            desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Yeah, that news was a blow to me... no DPMS in the state, and here I use one all the tyme at werk... I thought about tradin' with them, they wouldn't notice for months I'm sure. But that would be bad business.. I ended up with a Double Star lower, made in Winchester, it's pretty sweet. now I am waiting for my upper. I didn't want to wait, and started looking to buy the parts and put it together myself, but ran into the same back order issues, so in a few months, maybe I'll bust sum caps...
              :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Working...
              X