Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's that time of year again!! Girl Scout Cookies

If anyone is interested it's Girl Scout Cookie Time again. Megan is in her 6th year of Girl Scouts and I'm her troops new leader :confused:

So if anyone wants any let me know, we have a new cookie called "Pinatas". They have a strawberry jam filling on top with crumb sprinkles and icing on them.

Also, cookie prices are $4.00. It's the first raise in prices in 8 years.
    1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
    Glad to be back in California!

i want a box of the ones with the chocolate coating and the cracker-like cookie with the reese's-like peanut butter patty in it?
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
      i want a box of the ones with the chocolate coating and the cracker-like cookie with the reese's-like peanut butter patty in it?
      That's the Peanut Butter Patties. one box?

Comment

Okay better description of Pinatas.

It is a luscious treats bursting with strawberry jam, topped with cinnamon crumbs and a delicate white sugar icing. That's the description it gives on the order form. Other info: it's approx ct 14, net wt 7 oz. Dietary Exchanges: do you really want to know??? Dietary exchanges on all cookies please pm me.

Also, if you are going to order please pm me with name, address, phone # or email address.

I'll tell you now that I need the orders by Feb 8th. They will be picked up on the 28th. Then I can give those of you who orders directions to my house to pick them up.

Comment

Two boxes of chocolate mint thingys and I will get them on Super Bowl Sunday.

Comment

I just put my order here and they are still $3.50 here in the Central Valley.
            1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn
              tight wad.
              myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                tight wad.
                I need every penny I can get for my Jeep.
                1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn
                  Really? Well, we're in San Gorgonio Council. I think different areas are different prices. I'm not sure. I'm a new leader so I'll check into that. Last year, our prices was $3.00.

Okay Brian, how about you? You called Al a tight wad! Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
                    Two boxes of chocolate mint thingys and I will get them on Super Bowl Sunday.
                    NO, you won't get them on Super Bowl. You are ONLY ordering right now. I won't be able to pick them up until Feb 28th.

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd2

Okay Brian, how about you? You called Al a tight wad! Are you?
                      You obviously don't know me that well. Yes. In fact I think I've got enough stuff in the kitchen to whip up a batch of something... well... no... that's tooo much work.
                      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                        You obviously don't know me that well. Yes. In fact I think I've got enough stuff in the kitchen to whip up a batch of something... well... no... that's tooo much work.
                        Ummmm no I don't know you well. But it's Girl Scout cookies and everyone loves Girl Scout Cookies!

tooo much work! Never killed anyone Well, then again, it has our daughter (12 yrs old)

Comment

BTW Brian, I'm only joking Just one box of cookies? Please?

Comment

Working...
                          X