Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jim79cj7
    Yeah Brian ! Lets play with the New Bender I spent 3 grand ON !!!!! Did someone say prototype ?
    So you bought a new bender......what kind is the old bender? What does it's future look like? Keeping it for a back up? Selling it?
    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341

what is the going rate for one of those fancy cages?
      (if you dont mind my asking)
      it's gonna end up being around a grand.
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
        Thanks guys. Nothing like putting me on the spot. I now will attempt to be politically correct and not hurt anyones feelings...

First of all... Jim, you do great work, all of your stuff is first rate. I believe you would build a great cage for my TJ.

but...

I've decided to go with a "through the dash" cage design. There is one place I know of that has done many of these installs on TJs like mine. I've made an appointment with them.

I understand that getting through the dash and avoiding all the HVAC stuff can be kinda tricky. I figured it might be a good idea to leave the cutting of it (dash) up to someone who's done it before.

no hard feelings... I hope.:confused:
        Dude , NO pressure ! Just offering a hand , feel free to take it there , I love Hearing you bitch about it later . Tell Mike I said hi ! As far as being a Guinea pig goes........... well I'll just leave that one alone . Just offering a hand to Fellow jeeper

Comment

Dude , NO pressure ! Just offering a hand , feel free to take it there , I love Hearing you bitch about it later . Tell Mike I said hi ! As far as being a Guinea pig goes........... well I'll just leave that one alone . Just offering a hand to Fellow jeeper
          well, i'll be your guinea pig
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I love Hearing you bitch about it later

OUCH!!!!!

I'll be your huckleberry....
            1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Working...
            X