Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time I had Sonic was in Montrose, CO... I like it. I heard Hemet just got a brand new Sonic as well.
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
      Well Sonic is good. But you people from texas should remember Whataburger. The best burgers and breakfast out there. Beats that in and out crap any day.

I go visit my father every year in Florida and Whataburger is a must stop
      I remember that place before Mikey Dees, probably because we stopped at MD one time and decided it stunk.
      censored for having an opinion

Comment

Sonic rules the after 2 am world

and that was why they got business where I am from in the south
        nothing special about the guys, but were open 24 hours.
        censored for having an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Gwjvw View Post
          In and out Rules Whatacrap a away! (Moved from Texas so i know) and sonic SUX, I thought when i moved from Texas it would be gone for ever! errrrr One thing i never found there was a del taco, man del taco is the sheat!
          I'll bet you got chased out of Texas for talking crap like that about Whataburger. Mmm-mm-mmel Tillis u-u-u-used t-t-t-to s-s-sing their jingle... Whataburger, whatabuger, just what a burger should be.... In&out, the name says it all!
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I think I ate at Whataburger about 5 times during one week while visiting the in-laws in Texas last year. It is very good.

Back when I was in high school there was a Sonic that opened in Garden Grove not far from our school. Everyone used to go and hang out there after our football games. Then football ended and nobody went there anymore. It closed a few months later.
            Last edited by 4xfiend; 10-09-08, 10:59 PM. Reason: spelling
            "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

I,ve got mixed feelings about one in Yucca valley theres enough fast food there its starting to get as hard to drive as victorville

Comment

Working...
              X