Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonic Burger in Victorville

Hey Victor Valley MJR's, anyone gone to Sonic yet? My wife & I finlly went Friday night. I thought it was very unique. I liked the fact that they lightly grill the hamburger buns.

I wonder if there are any others in California. I know they are in Las Vegas.

For those reading this, if you are passing through Victorville, I want to caution you that there isn't any parking for vehicles pulling trailers. We watched some guy pulling 3-axle boat trailer drive around and around and finally gave up.

One last thing - their food is good but not as good as In & Out!
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Originally posted by Roger View Post
    Hey Victor Valley MJR's, anyone gone to Sonic yet? My wife & I finlly went Friday night. I thought it was very unique. I liked the fact that they lightly grill the hamburger buns.

I wonder if there are any others in California. I know they are in Las Vegas.

For those reading this, if you are passing through Victorville, I want to caution you that there isn't any parking for vehicles pulling trailers. We watched some guy pulling 3-axle boat trailer drive around and around and finally gave up.

One last thing - their food is good but not as good as In & Out!
    Sonic was a fixture growing up in Texas. There are a few around LA. There's one in Fullerton, right off the 91 freeway. Footlong chili dogs baby...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Sonic has some great food. I grew up in a small town in Texas. They used to roller skate out to the cars. And happy hour is the big route 44 drinks for like 59cents. Making me hungry thinking about their breakfast.
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

They always seem to have a pretty good sized crowd there any time I drive by. Have not eaten there yet.
        Rich

Comment

Cherry Lime-ade is the BOMB!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
            Cherry Lime-ade is the BOMB!!!
            WHoooooo, can I git an AMEN from the congragation?
            :thumbs_up

Comment

They must be expanding and doing well. There are signs in an empty lot in Yucca Valley for a new one going in. LOVE the food, when ever we travel back home, we have to stop at Sonic on the way.
              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

I have a hard time enjoying my dinner with cars and trucks zooming by on the fwy. Cant hear the person in the car with you.

Comment

I've only heard that their food is sorta, well, crappy. Maybe we'll check it out... Problem is that Rick can make a burger to put any place to shame!
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

they skate to your cars here but i know we have at least... 5 of em? food is ok... i like the toasters!
                    starvin student...

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
                      I've only heard that their food is sorta, well, crappy. Maybe we'll check it out... Problem is that Rick can make a burger to put any place to shame!
                      It's not just the food, it's the ambiaaaaance...

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                        It's not just the food, it's the ambulance...
                        fixed.
                        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

sonic

Been there a couple of times when it just opened. It was packed had to wait in line for parking.
                          Food is okay.
                          But it was fun watching the rookies on thier skates.

Scott

Comment

Well Sonic is good. But you people from texas should remember Whataburger. The best burgers and breakfast out there. Beats that in and out crap any day.

Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

In and out Rules Whatacrap a away! (Moved from Texas so i know) and sonic SUX, I thought when i moved from Texas it would be gone for ever! errrrr One thing i never found there was a del taco, man del taco is the sheat!

Comment

Working...
                              X