Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye, Jerry Lewis!

We are officially campaigning against you this next election. We will canvass our precinct, and it shouldn't be too difficult, by grabbing the PDF's here and using FACTS to tell the story.

See how your rep voted!
    http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=647
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Originally posted by sarah View Post
    We are officially campaigning against you this next election. We will canvass our precinct, and it shouldn't be too difficult, by grabbing the PDF's here and using FACTS to tell the story.

See how your rep voted!
    http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=647

Sarah, please add Ken Calvert to the hit list... Calvert (the Congressman from my district) also voted in favor of the bill... When will we have representation that actually represents the needs and values of their constituency?
    Regards,
    Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Yay Darrel Issa...
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
        When will we have representation that actually represents the needs and values of their constituency?
        I'm positive that this bailout was averted because We The People rose up and spoke our minds. Not each rep listened, but enough did, and some of them even already knew the answer. Mine and yours didn't, so we will just have to hammer them harder next time if we can't get them out of office. And boy will our guy hear it!

I love that the propaganda wagon (CNN and the MSM news) has been blaming the public all day for "not understanding the bill." Sorry CNN - we get it, and we got our way!

Thomas Jefferson said, "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Yeah, I was disappointed to see Buck McKeon in the ayes. This guy had a pretty good track record...
          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

I could have predicted Carl Levin's vote with my eyes closed.
            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
            X