Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH! View Post
    "If I am sittin pretty, and you have a waitress who is makin minimum wage plus tips and I can afford it and she cant, what's the big deal for me to say I'm gonna pay a little more" (taxes)
    Wow, take from the rich and give to the poor .... what do they call that?! Hmm...
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Robin Hood! sorry couldn't resist
      Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
        ...it's interesting to see that Obama's tax plan will help most people under 200K, barely effect people in the 200-600k range and really only hurt the 600k+ folks.
        If you believe that, I've got a bridge for sale...
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ View Post
          If you believe that, I've got a bridge for sale...
          How much? :cactus:
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

If you don't like their programing...

Originally posted by mrchips View Post
            The corporate media benefits from all the advertising dollars spent airing all this trivial garbage, Depending on the TV station you watch you get a point of view of either the R or the D party.
            No fair and balanced points of view, or the facts to help educate the voting public to the issues that effect their daily lives.
            95% of (Prime time) media is Liberal media, and according to your theory,"Depending on the TV station you watch you get a point of view of either the R or the D party." Why, don't you watch both? Althought I'm curious as to what network you think is an advocate of the Republican's? Glen Beck is a registered Independant with good insightful discourse, suprisingly aired on CNN's HLN. I also listen to AM talk radio. Don't rely on the unfair disassociated press, Learn what the issues are your self, they are all listed on the home pages of the Presidential Candidates.
            It is your responsibility to contact the networks if you don't like their programing. I've canceled my US Weekly subscription LOL...and written NBC informing them that I am boycotting their News and TV stations including MSNBC. What will you do?
            Best, Max7
            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
            X