Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard an interesting proposal once.

If those on the parole board are so sure a criminal has been "rehabilitated"... Then they should also be willing (and forced) to share in any further punishment said criminal is sentenced to.

Might cut down on the number of released criminals... and parole board members.

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

i couldnt live like you guys! if i have to worry about my neighbours, or for my neighbours i would get the hell outta there. just my opinion.
      :devil: Giffer

Comment

Originally posted by Giffer View Post
        i couldnt live like you guys! if i have to worry about my neighbours, or for my neighbours i would get the hell outta there. just my opinion.
        At least we can own most any firearm we want, and we don't have a queen telling us what to do. (I may be wrong about the gun thing, but I think you have alot more laws than we do, and I'm not sure how accurate the info was that I found on the web. Arguably, we have a dictator, but at least that's not part of our constitution.) If I were you, I'd get out of THERE!

Sorry to hear the news Deamer. Glad you're safe! And that you didn't have to kick somebody's ass.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Nope, not going anywhere. I like my jeep my bikes and the weather waaaaay too much to be run off by a few losers.
          Warning shot with an intruder???? Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by rickashay View Post
            Nope, not going anywhere. I like my jeep my bikes and the weather waaaaay too much to be run off by a few losers.
            LOL TRUE!
            Best, Max7
            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I think this is everywhere. I am sure this stuff happens in Canada too ehh!!
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I always look at it like this "when seconds count the police are only minutes away". The cops do what they can with what they have, but this country was made be taking personal responsibilty for yourself and your family. That includes personal safety. OK my rant is over.:gun:
                An armed society is a polite society. Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Its no fun without family

Comment

Originally posted by rickashay View Post

I guess I should have included quotation marks around "warn" somebody My condo is so small, I could be shooting rat droppings or confetti out of my 12 guage and it's all over:gun: I just don't want to kill my neighbor . . . he's a cool dude

***You guys do have a good point though and I'm no ballastics expert . . . I just figured at 10-15' which is the most I'd have . . . even bird load would be more than enough without the risk of going too far or thru too many objects . . . is this correct or not?
                    Last edited by Schmo; 09-03-08, 08:52 PM.
                    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

I mix them up in my scattergun. slug/target load/slug/target load
                      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
                      X