Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool li'l trailer Julie. Will you drag it across the Mojave Trail next time??
    You'll get a lot of use out of 'The Desert Inn" I'm sure.

Scott

Comment

Thanks, All!! I can't wait to get her out and camping

Comment

Nice find Julie, you will love towing and camping a trailer that small. Also you will find its a great conversation starter at some of the campgrounds. We have a 61 Bethany Cheif pop-up that we have taken to big bear and it works great.
        An armed society is a polite society. Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

That is nice! However, I am more worried about how well it will withstand the winds. The places I camp are known for their high winds....

Comment

Tent traler

Does an AT stand in your book as a tent trailer?? Kinda got spoiled here, been to Johnson Valley several times. blowing wind is the norm, my tent is a top mounted Maggolina, and it stood well against the winds. Maybe this helps..if not sorry,

Comment

Before you guys go crazy and destroy yourselves looking for a tent trailer, check out these from Beartrailersports.com, he can custom build you a trailer and add the Maggolina tent or an EZ AWN for a really reasonable price. Vintagetrailers.com is another good source for smaller trailers.

Comment

This jeep looks oddly familiar, same one as the show stopper??

Comment

Originally posted by Rubiconcruiser View Post
                  This jeep looks oddly familiar, same one as the show stopper??
                  Yep!! I am the "famous" one

Comment

Working...
                  X