Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roger View Post
    I can hear "99 bottles of beer on the wall" now...
    We certainly dont need a guitar for that
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I can hear "99 bottles of beer on the wall" now...
      :beer:
      :shout:You take one down and pass it around
      98 bottles of beer on the wall!:beer:on the wall
      [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
      In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Bass player for about 17 years now. Ill play anything, but LOVE to slap!

Ibanez Bass 4 stringer
        SWR Amps
        Boss effects pedal
        "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

I played in my teen years...
          We're talking over 20 years ago. Still have an acoustic and a piece of junk electric not worth mentioning ( I know, I mentioned it:tongue haven't touched them in a long time.

Scott

Comment

Hi There Scott ,How,s things been???I tried to PM ya but for some reason couldn,t figure out how??LOL..Geeb
            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Out of town

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
              Hi There Scott ,How,s things been???I tried to PM ya but for some reason couldn,t figure out how??LOL..Geeb
              Had to go to Wyoming for a funeral. I was gone for a week. It was my Nephew. Died in his sleep on the couch. Only 31 years old. His heart just stopped.

But i am back. Ready to get back on the trails.

To PM just click on my name at the left of this post and then click 'send private message'

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Willard View Post
                Bass player for about 17 years now. Ill play anything, but LOVE to slap!

Ibanez Bass 4 stringer
                SWR Amps
                Boss effects pedal
                Cool! One of my daughter-in-laws is learning bass, her dad was a drummer and so is my son. She's catching on quickly!
                SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                MJR moderator
                MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                Jeep Patrol Leader
                Reforestation Supervisor
                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Dezertdog View Post
                  I played in my teen years...
                  We're talking over 20 years ago. Still have an acoustic and a piece of junk electric not worth mentioning ( I know, I mentioned it:tongue haven't touched them in a long time.

Scott
                  Scott, same with me I played as a kid in the late 60's and didn't get back to it until I was about 44.
                  MJR moderator
                  Jeep Patrol Leader
                  Reforestation Supervisor
                  Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                  Eagle Scout

Comment

I love to play almost any instrument, I have a acoustic Guild and Fender. I have several collected guitars hanging on the wall, just like to look at em. I love to sing also. like to play tambourine, maracas, harmonica, drums. I also like to write but haven't in many years. Guitar Hero legend now! lol
                    Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

My bro, "Kodiak Spirit" (Jesse), plays. I am proud to say he is quite awesome at playing & singing!! And, his 8 year old son is following in his footsteps...he hums nonstop...LOL

Comment

Hey Schmo, you could be a ledgend in your own mind
                        1997 vintage re-issue Fender stratocaster (yes I use the tremolo bar) with Dimarzio humbucker in lead position. Fender StratAcoustic with onboard preamp/eq. 1980 Vox standard 24 electric with (RADICAL sound)factory Dimarzios. My ol' baby 100 watt Marshall stack (beyond radical) that I bought brand new in 1981 which I had custom modified by John Kinder who redid Marshall amps for KISS and other big name acts. Effects, ah the art of sound reinforcement. DOD TEC4X, ZOOM GFX5, Cry Baby wah wah pedal and then some.

Me doing a DEMO at the 2001 NAMM show

Me and Rudy Sarzo bass player for Quiet Riot and Ozzie

Major Influinces: Jimmy Page, Jimi Hendrix, Eddie Van Halen, Allen Holdsworth, Rory Gallagher, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen and anyone else that was great that could burn the fret board off.
                        "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Matt - Dude YOU and your Jeep ROCK! Great photos and write up.

That demo guitar you're playing, (I forget the name) it looks like it would be out of balance with no headstock on it. Yes - No?

Is it awkward to pick notes at the first fret??
                          MJR moderator
                          Jeep Patrol Leader
                          Reforestation Supervisor
                          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                          Eagle Scout

Comment

Matt - Dude YOU and your Jeep ROCK! Great photos and write up.

That demo guitar you're playing, (I forget the name) it looks like it would be out of balance with no headstock on it. Yes - No?

Is it awkward to pick notes at the first fret??
                            steinberger off shoot, and yes it was quite different thats why I was sitting down (try that with a "Gibson Flying V" i.e. Micheal Shenker from "UFO") as for the out of balance thing because of no headstock ? different, I am so used to a Fender guitar that anything else is liable to feel like I am driving someone elses car.
                            The BUDDA tube amp was not bad but it still does not give the response of an old school Marshall tube amp with Celestion speakers.
                            "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

I dabble. Learned some Metal as a kid and just stopped progressing. Had a nice Jackson and amp that I sold to my brother in law thats in a band. But I had to keep something so I kept my Fender Squire, a little amp, a cry baby and distortion box so I can piss off the wife once in a while.
                              “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                              -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X