• Show
Clear All

Whats up Brian? We're all down here, getting stuff DONE!!! You in! :yay:
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Well, looks like I'm stuck at work until 7:30. I won't be able to pick up the extra crap I need tonight. Looks like I'm out.
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

No fair backin' out now. Just hop in the Jeep and get your butt down here.

Comment

life is not fair. seriously though, I just worked all day, it's cold and wet outside, I need connectors for my antenna, heat shrink, heat gun, 11/32" drill bit... blah, blah, blah... It's just not gonna work out tonignt.
          myJeeprocks.com

Comment

I'll be around Saturday working on my Jeep late morning early afternoon if you want to come by. I've got the heat gun and drill bit, might have the shrink tubing.

Let me know.
            Sean M Higgins

"We all got it coming kid"

Comment

We just finished fighting to get those rocker guards on. 4xDoctor rocker guards are a real b*tch on an 03. You better have someone with small hands and long fingers around for this application. Thankfully Tam and Chris really busted some knuckles for me.

BTW what happened to your antenna? Was working fine before.

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
                We just finished fighting to get those rocker guards on. 4xDoctor rocker guards are a real b*tch on an 03. You better have someone with small hands and long fingers around for this application.

Let me guess

The front allen screw nut combo, where you have to drill out the footwell?

I ended up siliconing the nut in a socket for eash side. It sucked for me.
                Sean M Higgins

"We all got it coming kid"

Comment

You got it. We drilled it with a hole saw inside just behind where it says EP on the body. We got the bottom washer and nut in the hole by putting duct tape on the end of my finger. Then I very patiently worked the open end wrench while Chris worked the ratchet. The rear one has to be brought forward an inch and a new hole put in the rocker guard on the bottom. The second front hole and the rear hole on the side has to be given rubber nut inserts instead of nuts. Needless to say, we had to get real creative. In fact, if Tammy hadn't been talking about getting hamsters out of the wall with a stick and super glue, I wouldn't have thought of the duct tape on the finger.

Comment

BTW what happened to your antenna? Was working fine before.
                    still does.

but...

the coax cable runs through a 1/4" hole in the tub. this hole will now need to be drilled in the corner and the coax fed through it. to do so I'll need to remove the crimp connectors on the end of the coax and reinstall new ones.

myJeeprocks.com

Comment

damn, what a pain in the a$$. done now though...

Thanks to all who offered a hand. It would have been a lot easier had I taken you up on it. :yay:
                      myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                        damn, what a pain in the a$$. done now though...

Thanks to all who offered a hand. It would have been a lot easier had I taken you up on it. :yay:
                        Good, now you can come out and play.

Comment

:yay:
                          myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                            :yay:
                            Don't give us the "Duh" thing. Just get out there.

Comment

although I enjoy getting out and Jeeping I just don't need to do it every weekend. I'm also getting closer to having my Jeep in shape to wheel anywhere I want to. (some of you know what I mean... ). What I'm saying is... sometimes, time spent doing mods is more important to the overall picture than one wheeling trip. Don't get me wrong... I woulda loved to see Brian and Sepahn(sp?) again (there's always Moab... hint, hint:yay and spend time with all the regulars, but it didn't work out. You'll see me on the trail again. I promise.
                              myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Don't give us the "Duh" thing. Just get out there.
                                learn your avatars!!
                                : DUH : =
                                hahah, sorry had to. LOL
                                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                                X