Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me what you think...

are any of the popular presidential candidates worth voting for???

if not, what should we do?!?!?!?!

feel free to vent.

thanks.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

we got to vote for the lesser of three evils here, I am going McPain... just because I dont think he wants to take my guns away. I do believe he is a democrat, and doesnt have any buisness running on the republican ticket, and no matter what crap he spews between now and the election, the bastard is as open boarders as they come. god help us, But if all three are open boarders, give the country away snakes in the grass... I have to pick the one that will let me defend myself from the filthy tide that is gonna come in and sweep away the middle class of the country. I remember my dad, a machinist, telling me that I got to get into a trade that they cant send overseas, a job that they cant have somebody do for pennys an hour in some 3rd world country.... so I did, and now they want to bring those cash under the table laborers over here to take my job away anyways!!! who do they think they are gonna sell the cheap goods and services to when they eliminate the middle class? I am tryin' to figure out whet to tell my kids to do... jobwise... I used to think that computers and high tech was the way to go, but all of that is being done remote, India is doing all the IT stuff now... I should have realized that the tech field would be the easiest job to export, hell even Mcdonalds has some dude frum india taking my order at the drive through now... our colledge kids are screwed, you cant even get a job in cali if yer not Bilingual, how is yer boss gonna chew yer ass if you dont understan a word he says...
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Thanks Jesse, You spoke most of the words I was gonna say..DITTO!!! Geeb
      "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

they all suck, but i can tell you that i wont be voting for a woman, nor any other democrat tis term. id like to, but there aren't any options.
        there are a couple of other options, but the way i see it, they haven't a chance in hell with the few votes they have coming. voting for the little guy is like not voting at all.
        Mc Cain will have my vote this year. he is the lesser of the evils.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

and for some reason it's not about the votes anymore (us) but these delegates. I don't remember when they became so important, wait yes I do, you just didn't heard much about them. My point, does it really matter who we vote for.

In case your interested: Delegate

Middle English delegat, from Medieval Latin delegatus, from Latin, past participle of delegare to delegate, from de- + legare to send — more at legate
          Date: 15th century

: a person acting for another: as a: a representative to a convention or conference b: a representative of a United States territory in the House of Representatives c: a member of the lower house of the legislature of Maryland, Virginia, or West Virginia

Another option is not voting at all. Then the standard answer "no comment" could be applied.

I'm not very happy with the choices.

B&T TJ

Comment

Kodiak,Nailer, & Geebo - I guess we're of the same mind. This is the worst election I can ever remember. You know, I thought the border would be the hot topic this election, hell no one even mentions it. What the hell happened? Maybe there is a conspiricy, maybe there is a secret cashe of black helicopters.
            I think I'm getting paranoid.... Well I'm armed and have food and water stored up.
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

Well I have to say for me it will be the lesser of three evils.

Hillary and Bill scare the crap out of me, between her mood swings, nasty attitude, tears, and lies about her experiences...

Obama is not quite as scary because he does not has the political influence of the Clintons. The fact he sat in this church listening to the crap that he did..... Mrs Obama is a snotty BI^&H too everyone, way to high and mighty. Oh and dont forget, you cant talk about his middle name, his ears, his family, his finances, who writes his speeches, ......

Mc Cain also stinks, just a little less. I would love to find any candidate that will protect our borders and work on the illegal immigrant problems. At least I'll have my guns!
              Last edited by Mitch; 05-26-08, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Personally I think we should revamp the voting process, my thoughts go like this:
                The first thing is it starts with the city government level. On the voting form we add an extra box named “Other”
                Now if the box checked “Other” ever wins the popular vote.
                Ok here is the Kicker!
                Those Candidates Can Never Run For Public Office Again
                That means if a Candidate makes a promise he better keep it.
                And the best part of it is, No longer do we have to settle for the lesser of the evils.
                [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

I'm of the agreement that none of the popular 3 are good choices.

I'm starting to think the lesser of the evils vote is still to evil.

Maybe it's time to organize behind some other candidate to show the folks in power how we really feel.

:dunno:

[edit]I'm not saying I know who it is yet...[/edit]
                  myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...
                  X