Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who ordered 21" of snow???

OK we got 21 inches of snow in southern NH and it's still falling.....Man who ordered that?? lol Anyone get more than that?? The hard top has been on the Jeep long enuf....Is anyone else waiting anxiously for spring?? Thats OK though im still going wheeling!!! hahahahaha
    There's mud out there, and it's calling my name!!!

Wow! I remember those days back in Michigan ... but we never got 21"! Nutty -- have fun out there!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I remember snow like that!! I grew up in Ohio and in 1978 we had the worst blizzard!! My siblings and I got to stay home from school for over a week!! YAY!! My daughter doesn't go to school with just a light covering. That's because the school buses here in CA don't have snow tires on them, there's no use for them here. Then again, I've seen some people who don't know how to drive in snow..
      1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
      Glad to be back in California!

Comment

ha, that's funny... I remember afew years ago in Chicago on New Years we got something like 19+" in 24 hrs. I ran around town picking up all my friends and carting them around. The Jeep got the nickname the "snow taxi" that winter.
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by king4wd2
          [B]I remember snow like that!! I grew up in Ohio and in 1978 we had the worst blizzard!!

I missed that one by a yeah or so...but I have heard many stories
          There's mud out there, and it's calling my name!!!

Comment

Never had it that bad, but I miss snow. The only time I hate San Diego is when someone reminds me of snow.
            I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
            1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Working...
            X