Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Topo map that shows a couple of mines in Rodriguez Canyon. The only one named on my map is called the Desert Queen Mine. Is this a different one?

Also, how difficult is the Rodriguez Cyn trail? How does it rate with other trails in the area, say like, Pinyon Mtn?
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
      I have a Topo map that shows a couple of mines in Rodriguez Canyon. The only one named on my map is called the Desert Queen Mine. Is this a different one?

Also, how difficult is the Rodriguez Cyn trail? How does it rate with other trails in the area, say like, Pinyon Mtn?
      For some reason the mine isnt listed, The trail is a truck trail easy...
      97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
      WEB site

Comment

I've seen them do bungie jumping off that bridge. There's a couple geocaches along the way and one right near the bridge.

Originally posted by Shadly1 View Post
        That's really cool. I love being able to find sat images and go explore them. I think I do that everytime I go to Calico.

I've been looking at an image of an old concrete bridge nearby. This thing is HUGE!!! It's one hell of a hike to get to it though. Apparently it was constructed and the entire project was scrapped. In front of it is dirt road and behind it is a cliff face.

http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en...06496&t=h&om=1

Comment

Originally posted by Britain View Post
          For some reason the mine isnt listed, The trail is a truck trail easy...
          Not listed? All the better for exploring! I hope to get down that way before it gets too hot.
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
          X