Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
    side work huh? snort snort, hook me up man im dry... LOL
    If that was the side work, I'd be buying axles, ARBs, bumpers, etc. in addition to the cage!!!

I'm broke. I'm just good (or at least better than some) at saving my :2: :2:! Today I'm going to the bank to make a deposit with over $200 in change to pay for the rest of the cage... :bonk:
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
      If that was the side work, I'd be buying axles, ARBs, bumpers, etc. in addition to the cage!!!

I'm broke. I'm just good (or at least better than some) at saving my :2: :2:! Today I'm going to the bank to make a deposit with over $200 in change to pay for the rest of the cage... :bonk:
      haha cool, we'll if you ever need help with anything let us know. Were always down to work on a rig.
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
        haha cool, we'll if you ever need help with anything let us know. Were always down to work on a rig.
        Bumpers... *caugh caugh*... front and rear *caugh caugh*...

I have a winch I can't mount (need new front bumper)... and a tire that's too heavy for my tailgate...
        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

I can find a place for that useless winch of yours...

My front bumper has a nice MT spot on it....
          :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Yeah ill take that winch off your hands, since its causeing you so much trouble... Ill PM you later to talk about those bumpers... start designing
            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
            X