Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warn

Warn truly ROCKS!
    I have to tell you, there is no customer service that I have ever seen In the offroad industry that even remotely compares to the service warn provides for its customers.
    It happens that right when I got to the trail this holiday weekend, the front driver wheel wasn’t enguaging. After looking into the problem a bit, it turns out that it was a hub that took a dump.

The warn hub conversion has a lifetime warranty on it, so I called them this afternoon to talk about the problem I had with the hub.
    After waiting on hold for about 45 seconds, an agent picks up the phone, and asks what he can do to help me.
    I explained my hub problem, and that I had a second damaged one that I had been storing for a bit.

He said, “well, do you have a receipt for your purchase of the hub kit”?
    I told him yes, and I’d fax it to him. I asked where he would like to have the old parts sent, and he told me to throw them in the trash, as that is what he was going to do when they got there anyway…

There is a new pair of hubs on their way to me with no shipping costs or anything.
    These guys really know how to make the most difficult of customers glad they spent their money with them.

GO WARN!
    :shout:
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

E,
    Cool
    Do you think they would warrenty a ground away hub?
    Mine stick out to far and are constantly getting rocked....
    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
    WEB site

Comment

you have the "big hub" on yours, dont you Vern?
      by the way, thanks for your insight on the roads in Mexico. we had a great time down there, and never had a problem. (as usual)
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
        you have the "big hub" on yours, dont you Vern?
        by the way, thanks for your insight on the roads in Mexico. we had a great time down there, and never had a problem. (as usual)
        Glad to hear you had a good time! When your ready fer some wheeling down thar I know a pretty cool place to go!

Sounds like the tear on your steel brackets was prob some cold roll steel. But its a lot easier to work with then sometuff stuff. Hows that fix coming?
        97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
        WEB site

Comment

Almost makes me wish I had a receipt for the used set I bought.

Comment

Can we borrow your receipt Erik?
            JUST KIDDING!

Glad to hear of your great experience with Warn

Tam
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
            X