Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
    Crazy, try using a little punctuation! That's a little misleading if read quickly online... with only removing words, it makes complete sense, but has bad information:

If you had proper punctuation, you'd realize that words were missing:

Sorry, I'm not trying to be grammar police or be a jerk, but I had to do a double when reading your response because there was absolutely no punctuation!
    ME TOO MAT!!! I just got my 2M/70cm installed and running. I LIKE IT!

BTW- Congrats on the wedding!

Chad
    Last edited by tjchad; 04-02-07, 02:20 PM. Reason: Mre info!

Comment

Originally posted by tjchad View Post

Chad
      Hey thanks!!! Long time no see! Where've you been?

You need to come wheeling with everybody!
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by tjchad View Post

Chad

Not to start anything but you know you have to have a license to run 2M/70Cm right?
        Last edited by crazy_wolf168; 04-02-07, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy_wolf168 View Post
          Not to start anything but you know you have to have a license to run 2M/70Cm right?
          Yes Sir! KI6BIG.

Comment

cool don't have mine yet, but I work for search and rescue so I can run under there license. Cant run the ham waves,I am studding for my tech class now. when I get it ill try and key you up. and I love the call signe ki6BIG

Comment

Originally posted by crazy_wolf168 View Post
              cool don't have mine yet, but I work for search and rescue so I can run under there license. Cant run the ham waves,I am studding for my tech class now. when I get it ill try and key you up. and I love the call signe ki6BIG
              Yeah, I was glad I got a cool c/s right off. Tech is pretty easy to get. Check out ARRL's site- you can download the entire question pool and if you go to QRZ.com there are practice tests you can do online.

Comment

ya I have the Gordon west book has all 392 Q & A's in it and a cool CD the help you out

Comment

LOL, I feel old - I actually took Gordo's class - back in 81...
                  Jeff
                  OHV76V
                  KG6TY
                  You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

I just reinstalled my Cobra 75WXT last night. I had my antenna on the same mount as my 2m antenna and it just shouldn't be there. Picked up a Teraflex mount (ORW has 'em in stock for $21.55 after tax). I had to pick up a new stud mount for the 4' Firestik so I stopped out at Mudshack on El Cajon Blvd to pick it up and have them analyze the antenna as well. Guy told me "You need to only run a stainless steel mount and it has to be closer to the tub." The freakin' thing BOLTS to the tub using the tailight mounting holes and an extra drilled hole with bolt! There is no way it can possibly get closer to the tub wo welding it to the tub. I asked about grounding, etc. but he just kept repeating his statement. I thanked him for his time, went home and threw my SWR meter on it and got 1.3 - 1.45 across all 40 channels- good enough for me...

Chad
                    Last edited by tjchad; 04-13-07, 08:04 AM. Reason: spelling/grammar

Comment

Working...
                    X