Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeepGal View Post
    I agree with the IPOD comment...Sarah and I both have XM Radio, the cool thing about this is that you can plug your IPOD right into the jack.

Did you know that Sarah?

Tam

Which XM do you have? Can't seem to find that jack on my SkyFi II
    Jeff
    OHV76V
    KG6TY
    You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

i think im going to go with sirius, but im worried about someone stealing all of the components one day while im in the mall or something.
      :devil: Giffer

Comment

Originally posted by Giffer View Post
        i think im going to go with sirius, but im worried about someone stealing all of the components one day while im in the mall or something.
        I was concerned about that too. I ended up with one of the portables, with docking kits in both the jeep and moto. I just pull the reciever and take it with me. All that is left in the jeep (or on the bike) is the docking kit (black base pictured below). It wasn't cheap, but it was cheaper than buying 2 receivers and paying for 2 subscriptions.

olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

I have 2 xm's skyfi 2, my Jeep, and truck share the same reciever, and the extra is on my home reciever. I bought an extra car kit, swap the skyfi, now its xm all over the place
          The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Because I'm cheap, I have a regular MP3 player (technically it's an audio jukebox) that I just plug into the adapter thing (used to be a cigarette lighter?). Works great. I can plug either my MP3 player into it, or a portable cd player. I'm getting to where I'm done with cd's though, like everyone else said.

Comment

XM radio is the way I go I have not lost it once yet and alot of music to choose from.

Comment

those of you that have satellite radio in your jeeps do you still need a head unit. Or is there a satellite that doesneed a cd player or some other head unit to go through. I have xm in my truck but it has to play through the stock radio/head unit.
                '79 cj7, SOA. shackle reverse, custom cage, flow master, holly carb, 35" maxxis tires, custom bumpers and rockers, dana 44's locked, bead locks

Comment

after ruining plenty of cds, and having 3 nice cd players stolen, i finally went to schucks auto supply here and bought a cheap deck that plays off of SD cards, has a USB port, a jack to plug an MP3 player (it fits my phone too) as well as normal cds n stuff, for like 90 bucks. in the works is my custom jeep-puter.

Comment

i can never get a head unit to last me. i killed 2 units and tore up a few cds in the last 2 months. so now i just listen to my motor and the wind.

Comment

yeah i blow the fuse in my deck while installing my cb. dont ask why i havent replaced it yet, but the wind is getting really annoying. plus i pulled off my muffler. hahaha. its so kick ... now!! no tunes, no muffler, sometimes its missing the doors, and its 7 ft tall. does this make me a redneck??
                      :devil: Giffer

Comment

hahahahahah no that doesnt make you a redneck, that make you heroic!!!! im getting exhaust done right away on my jeep, hopefully it sounds good "fingers crossed" (we need a fingers crossed smilie)

Comment

Working...
                        X