Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some fun cameras of mine

A few fun cameras of mine, since there's a camera & photography section I figure some of yall might enjoy seeing these! I've got more, but these are the interesting ones

[COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

and some results using some of these cameras! I don't have as much time as I used to, but I still do break out the fun cameras every now and then

Last edited by daniel_buck; 09-09-11, 09:24 AM.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

Some cool cameras,and some very nice work!
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Damn, fun is right. Those are way cool. So are you a professional? :homer: :oops:
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Professional photographer? no. My line of work is visual effects. Photography is just my way of having fun on the side Though i have done alot of digital photography at work in the passed.

Comment

Really Beautiful stuff! They are all great, but that Camaro shot just pops!

Edit:
            LOL, Mustang! I meant Mustang! Not Camaro. Sheesh!
            Last edited by nwoods; 09-10-11, 05:46 PM.
            Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
            Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
            HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Nice work, Arthur Fellig fan?

Comment

not in particular, but some of that old press stuff does inspire me from time to time :-)

Comment

Daniel,

What an awesome collection of cool vintage camera's. Very nice work.

Comment

Great work man! You can sure see the difference in photos taken with those vintage cameras. Nice stuff.
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
                      Great work man! You can sure see the difference in photos taken with those vintage cameras. Nice stuff.
                      Yes, film and old lenses really do seem to have a 'look' that's hard to capture with digital. I do have some 50+ year old lenses that I use on my digital cameras that give a nice look, but it's hard to beat the feel of a big sheet of film

Comment

I can barely use a Polaroid Instamatic, but sure appreciate the results of your art/science. Thanks for sharing.
                        God forgives, rocks don't
                        -sons of thunder

Comment

It's not that difficult, just requires a bit more time. I don't even have a darkroom anymore in my place, I just develop film in my kitchen sink with daylight tanks and a dark changing tent. Not nearly as quick as digital, but not really all that hard for B&W film.

Comment

True art! Love the work and the vintage tools used !!!!
                            Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                            Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
                            www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Working...
                            X