Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George looks like Jan 31 they will start asking for the passport. At that time its not mandatory. They will pass out info on how to get one and why. Starting June it will be mandatory I think. I'll check on that.

I dont know George that first trip down when your steering was a bit in question we certainly was movin a bit slow....but I guess not 5 eh?
    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
    WEB site

Comment

Vern,
      The pics look real nice. I want to go SOTB again soooo bad. Hint Hint...
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

K
        If Erik gets his junk going I'll keep ya posted when we run SOTB. Your always welcome to ride with us.

You got a passport?
        97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
        WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Britain View Post
          K
          You got a passport?
          Grade A issued in the USofA!

Comment

the colored chains on the boys are for identification purposes, lol
            Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Barb took some pictures at the Calico Clean-Up this last weekend and didn't know where else to post.

She's in need of a new 'affordable' camera soon. This is an Olympus she purchased for about $140. I know nothing about photography, but recommendations are appreciated, our anniversary is in July...

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Great pictures. What's wrong with the camera she used for these? They look great. When you do get her a new one make sure it has a macro feature. Looks like she enjoys that.
                Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                  Great pictures. What's wrong with the camera she used for these? They look great. When you do get her a new one make sure it has a macro feature. Looks like she enjoys that.
                  It got very humid inside during her trip to the Netherlands. Sometimes you can see small spots of something growing in the lower left corner of the pictures.

Indeed it will need a macro feature. I just need one that captures the vibrant colors at least as well as this camera. It's an Olympus 3.2MP D-535. I only know a couple of things about cameras: Lens Zoom is better than digital zoom, and mega pixels mean something about how many dots it captures per inch or centimeter or something like that. Other than that...I'm going completely off price.
                  [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                  Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                    It got very humid inside during her trip to the Netherlands. Sometimes you can see small spots of something growing in the lower left corner of the pictures.

Indeed it will need a macro feature. I just need one that captures the vibrant colors at least as well as this camera. It's an Olympus 3.2MP D-535. I only know a couple of things about cameras: Lens Zoom is better than digital zoom, and mega pixels mean something about how many dots it captures per inch or centimeter or something like that. Other than that...I'm going completely off price.
                    If your looking at just a regular digital camera I would suggest you check out the Kodak Easy Share line. They are nice cameras for the price. The pictures on my original post on this thread were taken with one. Currently I'm using a Sony but I'm also beginning to look at the SLR cameras.
                    Check out .

Comment

Some random shots with random cameras

Canon Rebel XTi

Canon Sure Shot

Kodak Easy share

Gateway DT-50

This last pic was taken from around 75 ft. and I was moving, that's why its fuzzy. All these cameras do very well and for the money are all good choices. The Kodak Easy Share and Canon Sure shot are great starter cameras; the higher end entry level stuff like the Rebel are more expensive. But Barb will do well with any of these; she has a great eye for pictures.
                      Last edited by RAT; 02-18-08, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post

http://www.dpreview.com/ :thumbs_up
                        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Full Lunar Eclipse tonight

If you photgs out there didn't hear, tonight is a full lunar eclipse. It starts around 6:10 PM tonight and lasts about an hour and ten minutes. These is an added kicker this time in that Saturn and the start Regulus will make a triangle in the sky. I'll be shooting from the boat so hopefully the damn clouds will lift for a while. If you can shoot some pics this will be a good one to get.

Comment

Just shot yesterday at the marina

Mi brudder, mon...

Comment

Sharon and I got some great cactus pics while we were in Arizona:

[COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                              [/COLOR]

Comment

Very nice pics guys. I love this thread.
                                Kurt, were the first 3 shots with your Rebel? I'm still researching but I think I'm down to either the Rebel XTi or the Olympus EVOLT E-510.
                                Oh, and heres another shot.
                                Check out .

Comment

Working...
                                X