Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
    TrXus MTs $149 a piece from 4WP(for 33s)I love em.
    if you kept the 4.5 " springs, you can easily fit the 34's

Comment

Originally posted by FRMNJJ View Post
      if you kept the 4.5 " springs, you can easily fit the 34's
      I think I'm going to do 33s for now, when the tread wears out, I'll do flat fenders or something and go with 35s. Although that is something to think about! Thanks!
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Matt,
        You've seen me Jeep, RE 4.5" front 3.5" rear. After 3-4 years they've settled in, well at least the road ride has improved.
        You know, I gave Dukes69 the front 3.5" a while back, check with him...encodedmesseage!!^<>*get++%#@the%%&?Currie? front((track(())*bar@!!!!!?DOIT

Your pal, B&T TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ View Post
          Matt,
          You've seen me Jeep, RE 4.5" front 3.5" rear. After 3-4 years they've settled in, well at least the road ride has improved.
          You know, I gave Dukes69 the front 3.5" a while back, check with him...encodedmesseage!!^<>*get++%#@the%%&?Currie? front((track(())*bar@!!!!!?DOIT

Your pal, B&T TJ
          Haha, what's wrong with the RE front track bar? I already have one of those ready to go on... I'd have to buy a currie!!!

Comment

Mat, I may still have a connection at Discount Tire. I'll check today for you. Last buddy I was able to hook up got 5 32x11.50x15 BFG T/A's for around 105 each out the door. Or maybe it was 95 each. It's been a while...

Are you looking at 33x12.50's or 33x10.50's?

Comment

Originally posted by tjchad View Post
              Mat, I may still have a connection at Discount Tire. I'll check today for you. Last buddy I was able to hook up got 5 32x11.50x15 BFG T/A's for around 105 each out the door. Or maybe it was 95 each. It's been a while...

Are you looking at 33x12.50's or 33x10.50's?
              I'd like to go 33x12.5 either BFG A/T's, but if you get that good of a discount, check on Goodyear MT/Rs too! Thanks!!!

Comment

I'll check on my way home today and PM you in the AM.

Comment

Working...
                X