Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Shock?

Ok so I just got back from wheelin and i managed to bend my muffler down and im pretty sure its the right rear shock that is bangin in the back and making a squeek noise! I am suppose to be going to do a benefit ride of kids with cancer this coming weekend so i really need to get this fixed....

so my question is...are shocks hard to replace? could i do it by myself and where is a good place to get them...just OEM..nothing special my jeep is all stock!

Thanks guys
    cody
    Just trying to get to Cali!

sorry i didnt mean to put this in the driveline part..i just noticed(little to much to drink) cheers

Comment

Once you determine that it is the shock that is making the noise, it is easy to replace. Simply unbolt the old one (2 bolts on top, one on the bottom), pull it out, and install the new one in the reverse order. It is less than a one beer job.
      olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

I don't, but someone around here should have a set of stock shocks laying around. post in the wanted section.
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

yea but im so far away from all you guys..who wants to ship...good thinking though blkTJ

Comment

Working...
          X