Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Lift

I have a 1998 Wrangler Sahara and am looking to run 33x12.5 with no real off roading. My question is, is a 3" body lift too much to do? If so what would you recommend I do.

Originally posted by roachy20
    I have a 1998 Wrangler Sahara and am looking to run 33x12.5 with no real off roading. My question is, is a 3" body lift too much to do? If so what would you recommend I do.
    yes, I'd say 3" body is to much.

For the cheap and easy way to go I'd get a 2" Budget Boost of your choosing and a 1" body lift. :2:
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

3" body lift will really look kinda funny. You will be able to see completely thru the jeep between the frame and the body.
      That's a BIG rock!

Comment

With That Much Of A Body Lift You Would Also Have To Rerought And Extend Your Ac Lines. My Opinion Would Be To Just By The Suspension Lift. If Your On A Budget Though You Could Always Do Two Inch Coil Spacers And A One Inch Body.

Comment

mparker has a guy down the street with a 3" body lift...after seeing it I can say with confidence you REALLY do not want a body lift that high. As previously stated you can see straight though between the body and frame.

Comment

Originally posted by StrictlyJeeP
            If Your On A Budget Though You Could Always Do Two Inch Coil Spacers And A One Inch Body.
            Originally posted by blkTJ
            For the cheap and easy way to go I'd get a 2" Budget Boost of your choosing and a 1" body lift. :2:
            brilliant!!! :cactus:
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Yea I also plan on going with a 2" BB and a 1" BL...I'm going rubby express and currie...only difference is I'm only gunna run 32" muds...But yea my buddy has a YJ with 3" body and its GROSSSSSS. The gas tank has mud CAKED onto the top of it. Don't go over 1" when doing a body on a jeep or else it looks NASTY.
              A7X
              -Kodiak Wintergreen
              -1997 SE Raingler
              -31" BFG AT's
              -2" BB and 1" BL coming soon
              -Custom Exhaust
              -750 watt Sub and Amp

Comment

Working...
              X