Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on F/T 4" Ultimate SA for TJ

Anyone have and feedback pos or neg, or experience with the Full Traction 4" ultimate SA for the TJ? I did a search and couldnt find much if any info. I am looking to upgrade here soon, and have it down to the RE 4.5 SF, and the F/T Ult SA. I just havent heard too much as far as hands on experience with the F/T setup. Any help would be great!!!

THanks

Jeff

I've had expierence with the TeraFlex 4.5" SA kit with the optional SF upper arms. Used 1" body lift, bomb proof 1" mm lift & spacers to clear 35's very nicely. In fact the kit is for sale if you wanna save some 1200 bucks, (serious coin). It's in a class with RE 4.5SA & FT 4"USA , SkyJacker 4", FabTech 4", Currie Johnny Joint 4", JKS 4" arm kits that include all 8 arms, not just the lowers. Has new bushings & ready to go, upgraded to a 6" LA kit & bigger axles to handle 37-38" meats. Got pics of it on a bunch of hardcore CA/AZ trails. 600 takes (new was a smidge under 2k less shocks of corse). PM if interested.... Not trying to hijack your thread, just give you some 411 on the TeraFlex version of a 4.5" kit.

Rick OllllllO
    " [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Life-is-Good![/COLOR] "
    Rick W6RE

Comment

FWIW, teraflex kits have been know to be hard on axle brackets. :2:
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...
      X