Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?? about LCA's

I have a chance to p/u some pro comp LCA's for a TJ, ?? is, I currently am running 2.5" of spring with BB spacers, and stock arms with virtually no vibes, (MML and BL also) the LCA's are for a 4" lift, would going to those effect my vibes or change my articulation any that it would be worth it. or should i just keep the stock arms on?? they are fixed arms.. Thanx...
    04TJ, 4.0 5spd
    4" rough country springs
    Nth degree arms upper and lower
    1" Currie MML/BL
    Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
    33"BFG MT's
    Lock-rite in the front

if they're the pro comp arms I remember I'd stay away from them. I believe they have poly bushings on both ends, could be wrong. anyway... the reason the stock arms flex so well is that the metal flex's along with the rubber bushing. the pro comp arms won't flex so it's all in the bushing.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Yeah they have the poly bushing, they are in need of replacing, So i am just better to stay with the stock arms for now with the amount of lift i have??? You know my jeep and i get some pretty good flex out of it.. Thanks,
      04TJ, 4.0 5spd
      4" rough country springs
      1" Currie MML/BL
      33"BFG MT's
      Lock-rite in the front

Comment

yeah, I'd hold off until your ready for arms with at least one joint in them.
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Ok, thanx brian, that just gives me that much more $$ towards the axle upgrade. I just gotta wait until my daughter get into college so the $$ situation settles..
          04TJ, 4.0 5spd
          4" rough country springs
          1" Currie MML/BL
          33"BFG MT's
          Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Working...
          X