Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lift kits

anyone know where I can get a 3.5" RE kit for a decent price? shipped to NY as well!

thanks!
    98 TJ 4.0 - 2" PORC budget lift - 31s

try http://www.performanceoffroadcenter.com/. give them a call and ask for Bobby or Alex. Have bought a lot through them at good prices.
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

www.kboffroad.com also. Why not just order direct from RE? That is what I did.

Jason

Sorry.....just checked their site and it said they are closed for maintenance.

J
      The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

I've ordered direct from RE numerous times and they've got the best cust service going, and that's worth every penny in my book after being burned by some retailers.
        Mighty 4 banger YJ, 35's,4.88's, 30 splines, Detroits, 4.5" lift, TJ flares, Scorpion Offroad stuff, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Andy
          I've ordered direct from RE numerous times and they've got the best cust service going, and that's worth every penny in my book after being burned by some retailers.
          I guess there is a first for everything! Someone actually got good service from RE! The last time I called them, they told me to call one of their vendors for help.......I have honestly never heard anyone say they got good service from them..... :confused:
          olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
            I guess there is a first for everything! Someone actually got good service from RE! The last time I called them, they told me to call one of their vendors for help.......I have honestly never heard anyone say they got good service from them..... :confused:
            ditto.
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

You can usually get a lift a lot cheaper from a Vendor than you can direct from RE. A lot of RE vendors have it set to drop ship from RE so no matter how you look at it, you are paying for shipping from CA anyways.
              Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

On another forum some one has mentioned that performance offroad center might not carry RE anymore. Check with them to make sure, thats also where I got my RE lift and I can't complain about the price I paid.
                04 Rubicon
                4.5" RE Super Flex
                1" BL
                CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
                Currie Anti-rock swaybar
                35" el cheapos
                Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

http://www.jeepinoutfitters.com/scri...?idCategory=63 also has good prices and free shipping with shocks thats where I ordered mine 3.5 RE
                  01 Tj Sport 4.0 Auto
                  4 RE, 1" Bl-MM, 33" with 6" flares and ORF tire carrier
                  SYE kit with ARB F/B 4.56

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
                    I have honestly never heard anyone say they got good service from them..... :confused:
                    I have heard that in the past, maybe I got lucky? they've helped both myself, my wife and some friends out in the last few months and I've not got any complaints.
                    Mighty 4 banger YJ, 35's,4.88's, 30 splines, Detroits, 4.5" lift, TJ flares, Scorpion Offroad stuff, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

Full Traction

Take a look at the Currie and Full Traction kits.

Joel

Comment

Working...
                      X