Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• igofshn
    replied
    I don't know who your sources are but they are full of it. They must be competitors. Of course RE is against Currie because RE doesn't have anything to compare with Currie.

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    currie is one of their biggest competitors.. of course they will try to deter you from it

Leave a comment:

• flywaterguide
    replied
    Originally posted by igofshn
    That's not worth $650
    From talking to a bunch of different sources, the consensus is that the currie system isn't much better than stock.

The guys at RE and other places where really high on the U-turn steering, which is why I went with it. With this steering, I was able to move my front axle a bit forward, which was something I needed to do to clear up my death wobble problems.

When I purchased this steering I also purchased a number of other items and was able to buy it for much less than the $650 retail price. I paid a bit more for this steering than the Currie, but not a heck of a lot.

I'd suggest calling around and seeing what prices you can find. It's real new, so some places are willing to make you a deal!

Best,

FG

Leave a comment:

• igofshn
    replied
    It's hard to beat Currie. I'm running a stock drag link with Big Daddy tie rod.

Leave a comment:

• Bachman
    replied
    What do you think Al, what's good?

Leave a comment:

• igofshn
    replied
    Originally posted by flywaterguide
    Have a look at this steering... it's beefy as heck!

http://www.offroadonly.com/products/new/u-turn/

Best,
    Flywaterguide
    That's not worth $650

Leave a comment:

• flywaterguide
    replied
    Have a look at this steering... it's beefy as heck!

http://www.offroadonly.com/products/new/u-turn/

Best,
    Flywaterguide

Leave a comment:

• Black & Tan TJ
    replied
    Probably the Currie steering system for a stock up grade. There are a few others that need serious mods to work, high steer type.

B&T TJ

Leave a comment:

• Bachman
    started a topic Tj Steering

Tj Steering

Who makes the strongest Steering set-up out there? Tie-rod, Drag link, Tie-rod ends, the whole bit. Money is no object Just wanted to know what's the best, strongest stuff. Thanks...
Working...
X