Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
    First trip on my front Anti-Rock, definitely noticed a difference in stability. But then again I rolled the jeep. I blame it on the driver
    We are not just talking front anti rock, Curtis wanted to know how a Jeep handled with a front and rear anti rock

Comment

oops my bad.
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
        I agree it does help a bit at slow speeds. But with any swb jeep any high speed quick manuever is definatly not recomended. I have seen quite a few flop jeeps on the freeway because of this.
        I might have to disagree with you here. I don't know if Mr. Blaine is here on this forum or not, but he gave me a ride in a jeep with 35s and an anti-rock (I forget what shocks and how much suspension lift, maybe 4"?), he drove that thing like it was a bad out of hell around some twisty roads, slamming the breaks into corners and flooring it out of the corners. I was quite impressed (and a little scared at first, haha!), and I wouldn't ever think of driving my jeep even 1/2 as hard as he did on the street there.

I have an anti-rock on the front of mine, I like how it performs both on and offroad. I have it bolted into the middle hole, and haven't ever moved it from there. Maybe someday I'll try it out on different settings, but right now I don't think I need to.
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Are we talking Anti-rocks front and rear on Mrblaine's ride?
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Curtis as well as me drive the Big Bear Mountain roads like mad dogs with a front Anti rock in turns on freeway on ramps I can corner faster with it than my pickup truck, doing 50 mph on those things is fun especially when the back starts sliding, now swerving is an entire other matter. What this thread started as was a question how much a rear antirock helps in conjunction with a front antirock. Ther idea behind both is so that the axles flex against each other while the body experiences minimal sway, thus greatly reducing driver fatigue while offroading

Comment

Working...
            X