Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

flexy taco in the garage lol (warning big pic)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flexy taco in the garage lol (warning big pic)

I went wheeling and my bump stops were not long enough, so I had to add the ones I got with the kit. I almost rolled @ hollister hills because I could not turn the wheel. So heres what it looks like touching the bump stop with the tire on it.

2001 TACOJ-7 with RE 6" long arm kit and 4" all pro lonp travel leaf springs in the rear with 37" MTR's, Kilby's gas tank skid plate, 4XDoctors rocker panels, Skid Row engine skid and steering box skid plate, M.O.R.E steering brace etc.. 99 Toyota Tacoma rear axle with 4.10's and E-locker, and 78 HP Dana 44 front with waggy axle shafts, flat tops, manual hubs, with chevy brakes.

1990 XJ With 30's

Taco, are you making a lot of the parts yourself?? If so, looks like you're doing good work.

Erik

Comment

Originally posted by Trailbst
      Taco, are you making a lot of the parts yourself?? If so, looks like you're doing good work.

Erik
      same stuff. Everyone thinks some of the mods I do won't work, but I always make it work to be different. I don't like being like every other TJ out there.

thanks Erik

Scott
      2001 TACOJ-7 with RE 6" long arm kit and 4" all pro lonp travel leaf springs in the rear with 37" MTR's, Kilby's gas tank skid plate, 4XDoctors rocker panels, Skid Row engine skid and steering box skid plate, M.O.R.E steering brace etc.. 99 Toyota Tacoma rear axle with 4.10's and E-locker, and 78 HP Dana 44 front with waggy axle shafts, flat tops, manual hubs, with chevy brakes.

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

Originally posted by TACOJ-7
        same stuff. Everyone thinks some of the mods I do won't work, but I always make it work to be different. I don't like being like every other TJ out there.

thanks Erik

Scott
        Right on, looks good

Hey Scott,
        Do you have any pics of your rear leaf setup? Any and all pics would be appreciated. Fab pics would be cool too
        Thanks
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
          Right on, looks good

Hey Scott,
          Do you have any pics of your rear leaf setup? Any and all pics would be appreciated. Fab pics would be cool too
          Thanks
          yes I do and I will get them tomorrow. I have to go find them.

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

yes I do and I will get them tomorrow. I have to go find them.
            Thanks man, appriciate it!
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Thanks man, appriciate it!
              no problem. I just hope your up for lots of work. It takes about 40 hours to do the job. It took me a week because I took my time and didn't need it to drive. I would do it when you get a rear diff, so you don't have to set the pinion two times.

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

no problem. I just hope your up for lots of work. It takes about 40 hours to do the job. It took me a week because I took my time and didn't need it to drive. I would do it when you get a rear diff, so you don't have to set the pinion two times.
                hehe, I have a diff in my garage that I was building up for my XJ. So I kinda planned on using that. I live for this kinda work!!! I love it
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

hehe, I have a diff in my garage that I was building up for my XJ. So I kinda planned on using that. I live for this kinda work!!! I love it
                  what kind of diff do you have?

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

what kind of diff do you have?
                    Chrysler 8-3/4
                    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Chrysler 8-3/4
                      lol

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

lol
                        Do you know what a Chrysler 8-3/4 is? besides a rear end?
                        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Do you know what a Chrysler 8-3/4 is? besides a rear end?
                          To me it = nothing. I do not like Chrylers stuff. I know Chrysler does not know how to make rear diiffs.

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

To me it = nothing. I do not like Chrylers stuff. I know Chrysler does not know how to make rear diiffs.
                            As far as you know
                            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

As far as you know
                              Yup aand thats all that matters. My toyota diff I only payed $500 and that was complate with E-locker and 4.10's. I sold my Dana 44 with 3.73's for $950 bucks.

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

Working...
                              X