Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would've bought bilstein reservoir shocks for it but bilstein said they didn't have them for my jeep. They said I'd have to do some mods to go that route.

Comment

If you want to go fast in the bumps, you need stiff springs and shocks. Shocks are valved for what you use them for. You can use adjustable shocks and they will help alot. You could also try Currie HD springs. I run Rancho 9000 shocks and I dial them up in the bumps and it helps alot. Take all the weight off the back and you will see a big differance.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Yeah I think I'm going to have to re spring it to get where I want it. The back seat area was empty last night so by the time I get my box back in and loaded up I'll bottom out even worse. Just have to figure out which springs to get, don't want to stiff of a ride.

I'll get it right at some point.

Comment

The curries are good for that. they get stiffer the more they compress. Call Gerald at Savvy offroad he can help you. The problem is you can not have both, smooth and fast
          Last edited by curtis; 07-31-11, 04:29 PM.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Thanks will do. I was just looking at the currie springs online. Will let you know if I get the ride set the way I want it.

Comment

Working...
            X