Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
    Gonna put close to 1000 miles on it next week . . . crossing my fingers it'll get me there and back. Pot calling the kettle black there bro . . . you don't wheel any more either!!! My Jeep sits in the garage . . . your Hummer sits in the parking lot for Babies'R'Us . . . although that is more appropriate! Get that YJ put together and lets get back out there. At least I've been hitting the trail on the bike.
    Got a hummer for the baby. And I got more stuff going on then you. I would trade my little girl for any of these toys. You havent lived life till you had your kid in your arms.

As far as the issue with the track bar. Just change the fitting to different type or another brand.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by KINGSIZE View Post
      Joe,

Exactly what kit did you buy? The FTS7503 or the FTS7505 kit?

I answer the phone here at Full-Traction Suspension. I have yet to receive any of your calls. You know me and you know where I work.

Robert "KINGSIZE"

It's the FTS7505. Been busy with work haven't had time to call. Any idea as to what I can do to get the play out of it? I thought it was just the bushing wore out after a year or so, but within a month or two, I started noticing the play again after putting the new bushing in, it's not a ton of play or really sloppy and I haven't had death wobble or anything, but I can grab the TB right by the bushing and there's a bit of movement even after torquing the heck out of it. Is it a common size where I could try a different bushing or press a Johnny Joint in there like Josh suggested?
      Last edited by Schmo; 03-18-11, 10:03 PM.
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
        . .
        Have you also noticed on your Jeep that the passenger side sits lower than the driver side at the rear of the Jeep? Last time I measured it was almost 3/4" lower on the passenger side compared to the driver. I was planning on swaping them right to left to see if that might level things out, before I replace them too.
        No, I have not seen that in my jeep. Like you though, been really busy these last couple of weeks. I do have new noises up front I need to check out again. The next couple of weeks are also very busy and I find myself out of town, so not sure when I am going to look to see whats going on. I am headed to Oxnard this coming week, am I passing right by you?
        "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
        (Charles Wells)

Comment

I'm not too far from Oxnard . . . I'm in the Valley. I'll be heading up to Roseville next week, first long trip I've done in the Jeep in a while.
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Working...
          X