Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you do this. Does the suspension keep up with the extra travel you get?
    It was like that when I got here.

Comment

*Update*

OK so I finally got around to installing the front bumpstops....

The biggest issue I ran into was finding a place to mount the resis.... I ordered the poly resi mounts but once i tacked them in place the sway bar hit the resis so that was a waste of $50 bucks.....

I used some 2x4x.120 for the standoffs fully welded inside and out for the bump cans...

Im pretty happy with how it came out ....

[COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Scott, that pretty JK needs to go down a trail or 2, for mall krawling some wood blocks would suffice lol

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
          Scott, that pretty JK needs to go down a trail or 2, for mall krawling some wood blocks would suffice lol
          We just ran John bull yesterday on a last minute run.... It was great not a sould was on the trail on a wed

[COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

That's it! I officially want your job.

Comment

You look happy there, ought to do that more often, We did some farting around from Cleghorn to Arrowhead only ran into one older gent that was running around on his dirtbike, we had a nice conversation about Jeep building with him, he was of the opinion that he was getting to old for dirtbiking, I bet the fellow was close to being 70 years old, I want to do stuff like that when I get to be that age. Jeep did great on 4 bald tires go figure, was it's first road trip on the freeway worked out pretty good. We should do a fun run at the Buttes sometime soon, the place is so close to you and a barrel of fun

Comment

Working...
              X