Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its just 4 black plastic pucks, two have the sides cut off, and two have like molded tops to fit inside the coils, hard to explain i will take pics and post. im not even sure which are front and which are rear, but i have a pretty good idea. they have no marking as to what brand, got them off ebay for 50 bucks.

Comment

Thats fine cause thats pretty much what all budget boosts consist of. If you take a look at RE's i think its all pretty much some spacers a a set of shocks.

How much over all lift did you add? If it is 1.75" like said previously, you can just base your shock sizing off of the set that comes on the RE 2" BB kit.

According to RE's site these are the shocks included in their 2" BB kit:

RXJ703 ~ RUBICON MONOTUBE 23.5/14.9 S/L
      RXJ704 ~ RUBICON MONOTUBE 23.87/14.87 L

There are your sizes extended/compressed. Those should work out good for you.
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
        Thats fine cause thats pretty much what all budget boosts consist of. If you take a look at RE's i think its all pretty much some spacers a a set of shocks.

How much over all lift did you add? If it is 1.75" like said previously, you can just base your shock sizing off of the set that comes on the RE 2" BB kit.

According to RE's site these are the shocks included in their 2" BB kit:

RXJ703 ~ RUBICON MONOTUBE 23.5/14.9 S/L
        RXJ704 ~ RUBICON MONOTUBE 23.87/14.87 L

There are your sizes extended/compressed. Those should work out good for you.

Thanx Allen, that's what I needed....
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Hurricane,

Here's what I have, I got them from an awesome MJR member for free, I would expect no payment for these, but my wife gave me "the look" about shipping costs. If you're interested, I can pack them up and see what it would cost. Never been used, I did the Ford eye-to-eye conversion so I ended up not using them. Just sitting on a shelf.

[CENTER]
          They are 28" extended and 16" compressed. Rancho's with mounting hardware, and I think the stickers are still in the box too. [/CENTER]

Lemme know.
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

PM sent! MJR is the best place in the world!

Comment

Working...
            X