Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spacer lift

Ok i got a 4inch susp lift on my 97 wranlger...can i put a 2inch coil spacer in the front and 1.75 coil spacer in the rear....will i have to change anything out?

Assuming your running short arms that will put a pretty high angle on your arms and your steering will be at some ugly angles aswell (assuming again you have stock stering) causing bump steer most likely. I would try to stay with about an 1" spacer. Why do you need to go bigger? 4" lift should be good for about 35s. Have you thought about maybe a 1" body lift for clearance?
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

well im running 33's but i got a 9500 winch and my front end sags...so i was going to put my tire on the back a 33'' so i will kinda level out. so i was just going to put a spacer in front and back to give me some more hight. And im not a big fan of the BL. and alittle bit more work i cant do. But i dont want to spend to much for a small boost

Comment

I would say do a 1" body lift, 1" spacer, or both if youd like. But to big of coil spacers give you problems.
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

You can always try JKS coil spacers. They definately can be adjusted when the suspension sags. I have several customers with them and they are quite satisfied.

Brett
          offroadwerkz.com
          (805) 642-8400 or 477-9977

Comment

I have a set of JKS spacers, new That I decided on not using, let me know if you are interested.
            06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
            07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Working...
            X