Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by like its stolen View Post
    Well, here is something to compare the asking price of this jeep to. Some time this spring I bought my 04 rubi with 20k some miles on it. Mint. I mean mint! I gave 17k. So I would talk them down a bit more. Just remember there are other jeeps out there.
    If your not completely happy, walk.
    exactly, I think i would rather have a beat up stock Rubicon for that price...go test dive and keep looking. thats what I did and I ended up with a dream come true
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
      HELLO! crawlin92 is from MN!!

why would he buy a jeep an CA?
      oh yea lol.,sorry didnt notice!

Comment

If you really want the Jeep of a lifetime...you could basically do any trail in So Cal roll several times and keep driving type of jeep, then here it is...If no one buys it by next week my buddy is going out to get. Paul!!! you better get this thing! http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=624680
        [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
          If you really want the Jeep of a lifetime...you could basically do any trail in So Cal roll several times and keep driving type of jeep, then here it is...If no one buys it by next week my buddy is going out to get. Paul!!! you better get this thing! http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=624680
          Thats not what I want though. I dont rock crawl around here, and I still want to be able to drive it daily if I need to. Theres also a 99 TJ here with 35 MTR's, winch, hella big long flex suspension (dont know what kind, didnt look close) 5spd, and some other stuff... but thats too big for me and not something I would want to drive on the street.

I cant get financed anyways. I owe more than trade in on the TJ I have now, and the guy who was supposed to be buying my TJ suddenly dropped off the face of the planet so I'm kinda screwed. I can't do anything unless I sell the one i have now so... looks like I'm not getting anything. Kinda bummed. If it wasnt for trade in value I would be fine.
          Yellow 01 Sport
          4" Pro Comp lift | D44 | 33x12.5 Duratracs

Comment

BAH! I got it! The dealer gave me almost $3000 over trade-in value for mine to make it work. Got the 01 for $14,150. I know I know, everyone thinks thats high, I'm perfectly happy with it. Book is $13,350, and it has close to $6,000 in work done to it, I'm happy with it.

Just thought I would share.
            Yellow 01 Sport

Comment

Hey, if _you're_ happy - that's all that counts!

WTH is Brainerd - I have family in Jordan (out between Zip Code and Dial Tone)
              Jeff
              OHV76V
              KG6TY
              You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

sweet! I'm glad you got what you wanted, now c'mon... pics of the new Jeep!!!!
                :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
                  Hey, if _you're_ happy - that's all that counts!

WTH is Brainerd - I have family in Jordan (out between Zip Code and Dial Tone)
                  Brainerd is about 2.5hrs north of Minneapolis, about center of the state if looking from east to west.

Theres actually 2 Jordans in MN, one is real close to Minneapolis, theother is up in the middle of no where by Lake Superior.
                  Yellow 01 Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
                    sweet! I'm glad you got what you wanted, now c'mon... pics of the new Jeep!!!!
                    Will do! Might hafta wait til tomorrow though its getting to dark out right now
                    Yellow 01 Sport

Comment

Congrats . . . forget the pics, come on out to CA and hit the trails with us!!!
                      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin92 View Post
                        Brainerd is about 2.5hrs north of Minneapolis, about center of the state if looking from east to west.

Theres actually 2 Jordans in MN, one is real close to Minneapolis, theother is up in the middle of no where by Lake Superior.
                        They're in the one just southwest of MSP.
                        Jeff
                        OHV76V
                        KG6TY
                        You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

just every one remember that KBB is suggested high price for dealer. its supposed to be a starting ground for negotiatin

congrats bro!!!
                          starvin student...

Comment

:whip: we need pics of your new ride! oh by the way, my buddy went and picked up that white TJ buggy. were heading to JV for turley weekend to test her out!

Comment

Working...
                            X