Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recovery Help!!

I'm sorry I dont know if this is the right place to put this. But my sisters son, rolled her jeep down a hillside, in Joshua Tree, CA.

Are there any MJR members that could possibly help pull her jeep out before the night is out. We are worried that people are going to vandelize or strip it clean.

The jeep in a canyon outside of town, and we need help to retrieve the jeep. The jeep is less than 5 miles from her home.

All my friends, including myself live to far to help this very instant.

Please call me at 949-290-0684...
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is not a hoax. This is a real live recovery needed.

PS. The son is okay, minor cuts. (until his mother gets ahold of him... Then.. it might be another matter)

THANK YOU!
    JAKKI MCLEAN

Any Help Tomarrow would be better than none.......

Comment

to far for me but hopefully someone nearby will chime in. good luck.
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Chris and I wish we could help...but both of our jeeps are down And we dont have a winch on the truck, which Im sure youre going to need to exticate the vehicle.

If I were you, Id have someone with a shotgun camping with it.

Best of luck.

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Just call your insurance. If it has full coverage, they will get it for you. Insurance doesn't care if it is on or off road.
          1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

If nothing else...maybe a Saturday morning run to Joshua tree is in order. Jakki, you make the call.
            How far down is it?
            "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
            (Charles Wells)

Comment

I actually just got word the jeep has been recovered, and is in my sisters driveway.

The recovery started around 6pm this evening and ended around 11pm tonight.

Thanks to the genuine souls at High Desert 4x4. A descent amount of rigs showed up, and strutted their stuff. They were able to get the jeep down, without anyone getting hurt.

I recommend that anyone in the High Desert area, looking for a fun, adventurous, faithful and dedicated group of people, find the "High Desert 4x4" off-road group. They truly are a miracle of the off-road world.

~Jakki

Comment

i am glad to hear that all went well. post up some pictures of the jeep!
                those high desert folks do, often put themselves out there to help others.
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
                X