Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my tj intake

new to the forum, just thought i would show you guys my intake i just put on last night. its from airforce one performance. its thier new re designed kit for the tj 4.0 its all stainless steel, hight temp couplings, air craft grade hardware, the heat shield is pretty nice cuase it keeps my filter dry when it gets alittle muddy lol. and the power gains are definatly there !!!!, not to mention it sounds bad ass.[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures[/IMG]this pics show it almost complete.C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures this pic is the one i got off the installation instructions page.

having problems posting pics please help

Comment

You first need to upload them to an online hosting place, such as photobucket. Then, you use that URL and the [IMG] tags like you attempted originally. HTH

EDIT: FAQ
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Can you post the pics? I am looking for an intake for my TJ, and would like to see your setup.

If you are still having problems posting pics, send them to me and I will post them for you.

Cheers! M2

Comment

I would go with a snorkel to bring in fresh cool air to the airbox. An air intake is like a sponge and will hydrolock you fast if your ever in deep water.
          PoorBoyzJeepClub

Comment

how 'bout something like this...

myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ View Post
              how 'bout something like this...

I'd rather have that for its better filtration.
              The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

Comment

Thats pretty sweet Brian... Been looking for something new to do the the XJs intake.
                |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

FWIW, the box is from a late 80s early 90s GM 3.3L V6.
                  myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...
                  X