Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new beadlocks

therockgods.com 1.)1989 YJ SPOA 38s(possilby for sale)2.)1991 Cherokee DD 3.)1975 International Truggy in progress...

therockgods.com 1.)1989 YJ SPOA 38s(possilby for sale)2.)1991 Cherokee DD 3.)1975 International Truggy in progress...

Comment

Comment

nice beadlocks, however i hope you are aware that your directional tires are mounted backwards on the rims...
        03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

yep i know. trying them out backwards on the rocks. just have to swith sides and they are back on the correct way.

Comment

First off, Nice beadlocks.

second, I demand royalty restitution for the copying of my color scheme

YJ Master
            Writer for Petersen's 4Wheel and Offroad Magazine

Comment

accually 92 Green YJ, thanks to you i bought them from shawn at Great Lakes Offroad. and the color scheme...what can i say lime green is cool.. you have a great looking jeep. your write up on jeepaholics was really good. i did do some thingsdifferent one was when i went to seat the rear bead you said you used ether to seat it.. i put it on the 5 gallon bucket with the beadlock side up and it seemed to seat no problem. and i did not add another valve stem the original works good. but i found some 27 degree ones from les schwab and gotta still get those. i also tig welded them to help stop the leaks and cause it is so much cleaner.

Comment

lol, well thank you for the compliments. glad i could help.

If I had access to a tig machine and knew how to use one, i would have, but my Miller 175 works just fine. the only wheel that leaks is my spare, which is the reason I did that one first so if i screwed it up, it wouldn't matter much. I tried angled stems at first (had some lying around for the motorcycle) but i still didn't like trying to get em fed around the bolts. I like the relocated stems alot. they are easy to get to to fill and empty
                YJ Master

Comment

took it out.. did not air down but the bolts give some great tractions

Comment

wait til you air em down. I LOVE running 5 PSI on the trail now.
                    YJ Master

Comment

Working...
                    X